It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just saw, that on Steam the Soundtrack also includes the tracks for the DLC: https://steamcommunity.com/app/489630/discussions/0/2962768718553602151/
Will these tracks also be added to gog?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I didn't verified, but on our Gladius page there is already a 416Mb soundtrack download with FLAC files.
I guess you had already test it.
Post edited January 13, 2021 by ERISS
ERISS: I didn't verified, but on our Gladius page there is already a 416Mb soundtrack download with FLAC files.
I guess you had already test it.
The current Soundtrack on gog contains Astra Militarum, Necron, Ork and Space Marine Music and some background music.
One of the Devs of Galdius told me, that he'll forward the request regarding the Ost to Slitherine. So I guess we will see the additional tracks on GOG too.
Post edited February 19, 2021 by Ueber
Unfortunately still not updated. It looks like the soundtrack on gog has been forgotten.
Post edited May 15, 2021 by UUNPV
And the soundtrack is updated up to the latest DLC (Eldar) :)
I'm just happy they stopped spawing units in the wireweed ;)