It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone has same problem as me? In game its says that the game was updated but when I playing I noticed that there are no changes. I checked compedium and no changes either. I tried reinstalling the game and didn't helped.

I would like to know if someone also has the same problem and why there are no changes. :[
you can see the patch notes only by using the in game menu [see image 1 &2]... the actual changes are very small yes
start a new game
Attachments:
patch_1.jpg (68 Kb)
patch_2.jpg (164 Kb)
ussnorway: you can see the patch notes only by using the in game menu [see image 1 &2]... the actual changes are very small yes
start a new game
The problem is even if I start a new game, Compedium seems still not to be updated. For example I can't see if Lord Commissar has a Stubborn trait or Venomthropes has missing Override Instictive Behaviour fixed. Seems Compedium wasn't updated yet when it should. I don't know if actual produced untis were updated as well. :[

I hope that there will be somekind of hotfix especially for Compedium. :[
Alright, seems the game has been now updated correctly. Excellent. :)

Thanks for reply thought. :)
Post edited August 26, 2021 by Draconix7