It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the subject stats. I've been hopping between the Steams forums and here, and obviously the Steam forums are much more active. If you guys go with the Steam Workshop way to mod, how will us GOG customers get any mods made for this game?
Cocolito187: As the subject stats. I've been hopping between the Steams forums and here, and obviously the Steam forums are much more active. If you guys go with the Steam Workshop way to mod, how will us GOG customers get any mods made for this game?
I am gonna be honest I hope this game gets a good mod community in GoG, because as of now, must of the games in GoG have good prices but I dont see any mod support like in steam. It sad the mod support would make this platform seriously strong.
Cocolito187: how will us GOG customers get any mods made for this game?
I’ll just leave this here: https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40000gladiusrelicsofwar
If you are interested in using mods with this game, hold off on buying the GOG version for now. As of the recent 1.7 update, the GOG version of the game does not allow the use of mods. Today, I sent an email and a Twitter DM to Proxy Studies to see what's going on and if they can provide some modding support for GOG customers. I hope that the developer resolves this quickly. Anyone else who wants to contact the developer can also email them (info@proxy-studios.com) or send a DM on Twitter (@proxy_studios).
The problem seems solved with v1.07.01, here is the relevant part in the changelog

v1.07.01 – 13 th November, 2020

[...]

Bug Fixes
[...]

• Fixed mods not loading up in non-Steam versions.

[...]
Cocolito187: how will us GOG customers get any mods made for this game?
YaroslavUSSR: I’ll just leave this here: https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40000gladiusrelicsofwar
This should be pinned as a top thread for the Gladius Forum.