It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've read and watched a few reviews for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius and 'crashing' kept coming up.

These reviews were not covering the latest update (I think) so I was hoping someone who has been playing the latest release could comment on the games stability.

Does Warhammer 40,000: Gladius still crash or have they ironed out the bugs?
This question / problem has been solved by Hemakaimage
SpellSword: I've read and watched a few reviews for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius and 'crashing' kept coming up.

These reviews were not covering the latest update (I think) so I was hoping someone who has been playing the latest release could comment on the games stability.

Does Warhammer 40,000: Gladius still crash or have they ironed out the bugs?
Never had a crash in my ~90 hours on Steam past few months. Nothing like that happened with aeldari dlc either. Game is stable, and worth giving it a chance.
Hemaka: Game is stable, and worth giving it a chance.
Thank you, that is excellent news!

With the current sale picking up the full Warhammer 40,000: Gladius set looks like a pretty good deal.
one of the few [current] games that my shitty old laptop can play to the end without any issues... you will need Ram for bigger maps
It's true devs did a very bad thing: changing the requierments of a products,
but for me it does changed nothing, the game still works good since long.
I've not encountered any bugs.
Edit: Well actually I take that back. I had the game freeze and sent an email to the devs and they responded quickly and said it was an admin issue.
Haven't had any other issues since.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by Flesh420.613
ERISS: It's true devs did a very bad thing: changing the requierments of a products,
but for me it does changed nothing, the game still works good since long.
What's changed in the requirements?
SusanCalvin: What's changed in the requirements?
A graphic card able to run Vulkan engine, instead of old game engine.
SusanCalvin: What's changed in the requirements?
ERISS: A graphic card able to run Vulkan engine, instead of old game engine.
The next steps then are "Can my card support Vulkan?" and "How do I get Vulkan support for it?"

I don't mind that my older card doesn't support new games. But it's weird when my card is maybe or maybe not supporting a game.