It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

is out on steam.
Where is the GOG version?
yes its in the store https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_40000_gladius_reinforcement_pack
wait wait wait.... There is a DLC for this already? And to add Flash Gitz and Land Raiders? Those arent exactly "nice to have" type units. Seem kinda core to me.

I havent played or purchased yet but definitely on the buy list. Folks who are playing, should I now assume I have to buy the DLC for the full effect?
muttly13: wait wait wait.... There is a DLC for this already? And to add Flash Gitz and Land Raiders? Those arent exactly "nice to have" type units. Seem kinda core to me.

I havent played or purchased yet but definitely on the buy list. Folks who are playing, should I now assume I have to buy the DLC for the full effect?
they do more damage than good i.e, the Orc Flash Gitz look nice but you get them later in tech tree and the normal Orcs got nerked a bit so you will want the Flash to make up for it... I agree they should have been in the base game

the Hybrids are everywhere at the start of a game and very tuff units but badass neutral units have always been a fact of life for this game

overall grab it if you want the units but there is nothing special or that you can't live without
The game has become so boring now, that I even didn't reached the new units, I don't know what they do.
So it's like I didn't bought the expensive dlc.
I'm waiting for they fix their game.
Post edited November 21, 2018 by ERISS