It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

I've installed last version of Gladius for Linux. (1.06.04)

But after having installed all DLCs, I launch the game and see Assault Pack and Tau DLC are "available" instead of "Installed".

I tried reinstalling those two DLCs but they still doesn't show up as installed in the main menu ! And in the game they show as unavailable.

No error, at installation by the way.

I'm expecting a wrong packaging for these 2 DLCs.

Can someone else confirm the problem ?
Post edited August 31, 2020 by Cyril21
Cyril21: Hi

But after having installed all DLCs, I launch the game and see Assault Pack and Tau DLC are "available" instead of "Installed".

I tried reinstalling those two DLCs but they still doesn't show up as installed in the main menu ! And in the game they show as unavailable.

I had the same, I have asked the GOG support and they provided a workaround
Cyril21: Hi

DrFuzzy: I had the same, I have asked the GOG support and they provided a workaround

Will do.
I have the same issue. What do you mean by asking GOG support?
mattig89ch: I have the same issue. What do you mean by asking GOG support?
via filling this form [url=]https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?form=technical&product=gog[/url]
I figured that out, about 30 seconds after I posted that, and forgot to report back. Sadly, GOG support has come back and said the workaround is no longer available, and that the dev is working on a solution.

Anyone gotten this to work w/out that workaround?
DrFuzzy: I had the same, I have asked the GOG support and they provided a workaround
What was the workaround?
SpellSword: What was the workaround?
Using a different version. With the current one (1.07) all the dlc ar working for me, but I am not able to see/load any mod (see my other post) ...