It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I often experience crashes on Ubuntu 16.04.
I've already installed GLIBCXX_3.4.22.

Until recently, i experienced those crashes while loading a savegame, or at the beginning of an AI turn in a long lasting match.

While savegames could be opened after several attempts, the problem with the AI turn was only avoidable by using an older autosafe.

However, all in all, game was running properly.

But since installing the "Reinforcement" Addon (and updating on the most recent version, provided by GOG), game crashes at the very beginning of a new game (i think, when the worldbuilder begins). Even if you get managed to start a game after several attempts, game crashes after a few turns.

Game is practically broken for me atm.

Has anyone any useful hints?
cykodennis: I often experience crashes on Ubuntu 16.04.
I've already installed GLIBCXX_3.4.22.

Until recently, i experienced those crashes while loading a savegame, or at the beginning of an AI turn in a long lasting match.

While savegames could be opened after several attempts, the problem with the AI turn was only avoidable by using an older autosafe.

However, all in all, game was running properly.

But since installing the "Reinforcement" Addon (and updating on the most recent version, provided by GOG), game crashes at the very beginning of a new game (i think, when the worldbuilder begins). Even if you get managed to start a game after several attempts, game crashes after a few turns.

Game is practically broken for me atm.

Has anyone any useful hints?
Any improvement with 18.04? I'm running Mint 19.2.
I also have problems sometimes. Game runs without any Problem for hours then freezes... No DLCs installed.

Manjaro Linux
Radeon RX 580
Post edited June 16, 2020 by Enginnsson
Not playable at the moment. Keeps crashing no matter what I changed.
There is an update that fixes all the issues.

Thank you GOG and gamedevs.
It really improved a lot but just now, the game crashed again all of a sudden in my turn.
Was playing Tyranid against KI so I can just start again but if I wanna play against other players that would be so annoying. Also a friend would be interested to play Warhammer40K with me but I can not recommend to do so now.

For your information, I added the Tyranid DLC yesterday.
Post edited June 19, 2020 by Enginnsson
In order to get logs or additional info I was waiting for the crash while playing today. Nothing, running without any problem...