It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember playing this as a kid, there was totally a HUD. I'm playing right now thinking. damn this game is sick, no hud, ammo counter only on your weapon in an alien language, this game is way ahead of it's time.

I'm playing on 2560x1440@144hz and yeah.... there's no HUD. I'm about to restart my computer to see if it'll come up but this may be a graphical incompatibility with the aspect ratio, Hope someone notices and can prep a patch. If not, no big deal, it's kinda like 'hardcore mode'.

Happy Gaming :p
Try reducing your resolution to 1080p or lower, I think the hud doesn't work above that.
AxiomaticAxio: Try reducing your resolution to 1080p or lower, I think the hud doesn't work above that.
Hud's patched in the last hotfix. Still crashing at the 2nd level at the doors after the first brief fire fight.

Absolutely incredible though to have this game on GOG I was contemplating buying a ps2 to play this again. I never beat it as a kid, and it has been on my mind a lot recently then suddenly it's on sale on GOG. Dream come true.