It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm on the mission to the "fort" in the middle of the swamp. I can get my troops in but not on top of the walls unless they have jet packs. Even the guys with the jet packs can't land on top of the walls sometimes (red cross on the orange box). Since they are down a level they can't get line of sight so it can't be that. And they don't have enough APs to jump in, turn, throw a grenade and get out again so I lost most of them.

Will have to replay the level but would appreciate some tips. Even just getting some of the ordinary marines to climb the walls / steps would help so they don't just stand there with grenades raining down. And reaching the box of blind genades in the centre is beyond me.

Feeling stupid :(

Tx!
This question / problem has been solved by Kwannabisimage
OK, so this video makes it look easy: [url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLVidpevM0[/url]

Being able to get on top of the wall is a matter of pressing the numeric keys so that they appear - as with ordinary terrain. Should also make grenade throwing from below possible.

It looks like the marines in the video have higher APs than mine, but that should not be possible. Will have to study it further :)
PracticalKat: I'm on the mission to the "fort" in the middle of the swamp. I can get my troops in but not on top of the walls unless they have jet packs. Even the guys with the jet packs can't land on top of the walls sometimes (red cross on the orange box). Since they are down a level they can't get line of sight so it can't be that. And they don't have enough APs to jump in, turn, throw a grenade and get out again so I lost most of them.

Will have to replay the level but would appreciate some tips. Even just getting some of the ordinary marines to climb the walls / steps would help so they don't just stand there with grenades raining down. And reaching the box of blind genades in the centre is beyond me.

Feeling stupid :(

Tx!
if you don't use the hotkeys to raise/lower your view level you can just click on the little bar divided into sections near the lower left part of the screen to raise or lower your view, next to the zoom buttons you can click on.

Also to get inside you can break the door with power melee weapons, melta bombs etc. or flip the switch to open the door. The door I'm talking about is the main gate across the bridge. I couldn't possibly imagine people had a problem with ramps or seeing different levels, but we all learn differently and i guess i've been playing this off and on for about 20 years
PracticalKat: OK, so this video makes it look easy: [url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLVidpevM0[/url]

Being able to get on top of the wall is a matter of pressing the numeric keys so that they appear - as with ordinary terrain. Should also make grenade throwing from below possible.

It looks like the marines in the video have higher APs than mine, but that should not be possible. Will have to study it further :)
Max AP, like any other stat, get determined randomly for each marine when you start the campaign and get a bonus (also random) on each level up.

A level 3 marine who rolled bad stats can have lower AP than a lvl 2 who rolled good.