It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StormTheGates: ...
Point me to 10 games from that time period that work out-of-the-box on Windows Vista or newer.

Oh wait, if you DID know what retro gaming is like, you wouldn't have cried like this.
Good thing I am not buying them "out of the box" am I you dumb shit?

Yea, I wouldnt expect to be able to throw my CD in here and have it fire up, thats why I paid money to buy a supposedly "fixed and working" version from GoG. Fixed and wrapped in their own modern day distribution engine. The entire purpose of my purchase.

But fuck me for expecting to get what I paid for. When all your advertising and your companies entire motto is "We provide working old games on modern operating systems" I expect them to actually work.

"World's most disgruntled gamer." - Sorry you should just fix this to "Just an asshole"
Post edited October 02, 2018 by StormTheGates
StormTheGates: Good thing I am not buying them "out of the box" am I you dumb shit?
It's a figure of speech, genius. And if you actually look at the store page of this game, you'll notice no OS newer than Vista is listed under system requirements. And even before the store change, Windows 10 was not on the list.

StormTheGates: But fuck me for expecting to get what I paid for. When all your advertising and your companies entire motto is "We provide working old games on modern operating systems" I expect them to actually work.
What company do you even think I work for and what made you believe that?

StormTheGates: "World's most disgruntled gamer." - Sorry you should just fix this to "Just an asshole"
I suppose I've made a mistake by trying to correct some whiny entitled troll.
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Plokite_Wolf
Anyone know how to posts from Plokite_Wolf?