It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have updated a new installer for Volgarr the Viking. This will install Volgarr the Viking version 1.02.

Changelog:

Made the level skip warp entrance a bit more obvious in World 1.
Exiting the pause menu no longer prevents immediately moving forward without needing to release and re-press left/right.
Hitting a large enemy with the back of your sword swing while in the air facing away from them will no longer pull you closer to them.
Extended support for DirectInput controllers from 14 buttons to 31 buttons.
Can now map mouse buttons to actions like jump and attack.
Added ability to make the Look Around button a toggle, via Options -> Settings.
Fixed falling far, grabbing a rope, jumping off, and landing causing the "hard land" animation even though didn't fall far from the rope.
Volgarr can now step up a few pixels automatically when walking instead
of being required to jump over very tiny ledges.
Fixed some minor art/collision mismatches in Worlds 4 & 5.
Now defaults to only loading resources that are needed at startup, to
reduce RAM usage and speed up initial load time. However this does
cause longer loads between maps. This change can be disabled in Options -> Settings.
Fixed rare crash (usually reported as a Runtime Error) when run through many maps in a single play-through.
Added a full-screen window option available in the Graphics menu or via the command-line option -fullscreenwindow
Added command-line option to force a specific resolution (-w=### -h=###).
Added command-line option to force start in windowed mode (-window).
Added command-line option to force full screen vsync method (-vsync=1 for cpu, -vsync=2 for gpu, -vsync=3 for neither).
Hey!

Nice to hear from you! ;)
No danger for my "save" by uninstalling and reinstalling?

Greetings to Poland
Prian: Hey!

Nice to hear from you! ;)
No danger for my "save" by uninstalling and reinstalling?

Greetings to Poland
No danger :)
Not that World 1 would take mo so long now as a few days ago.... When i sat like stunned and dared not to move in fear of sure death. ;)
The word epic is vitally important to describe this game!

P.S. Now i HAVE to do it again - it didnt work! Question to keep saves affirmed, reinstalled, set options, no left screen.
A warrior must do what a warrior has to do.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Prian
Removed my saves on purpose, wouldn't know... No real gameplay changes, other than zooming out can be made permanent by a a toggle choice, the initial loading is also quicker.

Also works fine with 800x600 resolution, used 640x480 before with bilinear filter disabled with a low-end netbook... Bloody perfect, wish more game developers would understand sucky computer owners' needs!