It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay I do realize that this may have been covered, but the search function on these forums is not working (for me, anyway). So here go's

I have been running into the "MSVCP120.dll" is missing error when trying to run Victor Vran. The problem is, I know for a fact that msvcp120.dll is in it's proper place, and working, but this game refuses to recognize that it is there, and still gives me the error. So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue.

I got this game from GOG for free, so I don't care if it works or not, but if some one were to buy it, and run into this issue they are going to be pissed, and I would like to at least try it out.

Whoops, forgot to add.

I am using Win7 64 HP, and loaded the game using GOG Galaxy.

My issue has been resolved. I believe it may have had someting to do with the Securrom lockout by MS. Now the game is working fine.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Wildman_1
I have same/similar problem with win 10
I've had the same problem.

I can't post links so copy and paste it is.

Download the x86 version from this link: www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
I first installed the x64 version but that didn't help.
Victor Vran should start afterwards.

The information was taken from: steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/492379439677817653/
rvanlaar: I've had the same problem.

Download the x86 version from this link: www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

The information was taken from: steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/492379439677817653/
Thanks for the info, it may be helpful to others, but I already tried to reload both X86, and 64 versions to no avail.

Thanks installing the correct version of this solved the problem for me!

Daniel.90: Thanks installing the correct version of this solved the problem for me!
But still, any find help to fix msvcp120.dll missing file error in Windows 10 or older than you need to download and install msvcp120.dll file on your computer and copy it to C:\Windows\System32. If you are using a 64-bit version then paste the file and install it in C:\windows\SysWow64\. After doing this process reboot or restart your computer. For step by step help or for more information go through an article to fix msvcp120.dll missing file error