It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys!

We're still working on the GOG version. I can't share any new information, but If there is something new about it, I will post it here right away. We'll make a public announcement, if it's done.

Thanks for your patience.

Neocore Morzan
gabor.barta@neocoregames.com
NeocoreMorzan: We'll make a public announcement, if it's done.
If it's done? Does that sound like it may NOT be done and therefore NOT be on GOG?
NeocoreMorzan: Hi guys!

We're still working on the GOG version. I can't share any new information, but If there is something new about it, I will post it here right away. We'll make a public announcement, if it's done.

Thanks for your patience.

Neocore Morzan
gabor.barta@neocoregames.com
Thank you. Please stop in regularly to keep us updated even if you can't tell us any more than you have in this post.
I feel a very long lengthy wait coming from that Ominous " IF its done " response.
Whereaminow25: I feel a very long lengthy wait coming from that Ominous " IF its done " response.
I would not read too much into that, you'll just work yourself up over more unconfirmed negative speculation, especially since there are confirmations of the gog version still being on their radar as their recent post can attest!

Just kill a few orc/goblins or other nasties in the meantime for a bit, as we all have bloated libraries we have been neglecting...Or is that just me? xD
Post edited May 31, 2016 by takezodunmer2005
Thank you, Neocore.
Thank you very much! Now I can play on GOG!!
Just wanted to say thanks to Neocore for releasing the game, and to Neocore and GoG for following through with the promise that anyone who bought the three separate games would get Final Cut for free, it's sincerely appreciated.
Scattersweithe: Final Cut was released today on Steam.
Will it be available on GoG too?
And will owners of VH1,2,3 on GoG get it for free on GoG?

And will the "high resolution textures" DLC also be available on GoG?
Done and done! Hip-hip-hooray thanks NeoCore/Gog!
Post edited June 04, 2016 by takezodunmer2005
Done. Took 7 months but done. And the game crashes while I was scrolling my inventory last night. Beautiful. Oh and WTF happened to the awsome hunter class from the original Van Helsing? Was that iconic character not enough that we had to get a stupid looking Steam punk Knight, a guy that looks like a rip off of the Professor from the Witcher game, and some other equally bad choices...?

After pining for this for so long, I may well abandon it to play VH1 and 2, but then there's still 3 with the horrible class choices to finish the story.
paladin181: WTF happened to the awsome hunter class from the original Van Helsing?
I really don't know why they didn't include all the classes in FC. So for me the best is still to play VH1, not in VH FC.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by ERISS
Unluckilly the new classes sucks. But it is not GoG fault. It is how game was remade and how it works now.