It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well? Will we have Final Cut soon? Did the testing turn out okay, or will it be a while longer?
Dear Neocore,

It's been almost two weeks since we were updated on the status of the GOG version of the FC. How are things coming along?
jdmatson: Dear Neocore,

It's been almost two weeks since we were updated on the status of the GOG version of the FC. How are things coming along?
We might want to poke them with a Facebook message. It's how I got him in here in the first place.
jdmatson: Dear Neocore,

browndj3: We might want to poke them with a Facebook message. It's how I got him in here in the first place.
I don't have a facebook account, but it might not be a bad idea if you want to do that. I'm not super worried about it now that they've said they're still working on a final cut for us. I'm just hoping to get an ETA.
Request update on when this will be released? Also will it be released in time to enjoy the New Global Event: Lycantrope Hunt before another event or w/e happens?
megapull: I am going to test a refined version of GOG FC today probably - we'll see how it goes.
Another week, another post. How is the FC coming along?
Another week, another post. Don't leave me hanging like this, Neocore.
jdmatson: Another week, another post. Don't leave me hanging like this, Neocore.
You said you're not worried about it but you're the only one to post for a while. Twitter might work if you have one of those.
browndj3: You said you're not worried about it but you're the only one to post for a while. Twitter might work if you have one of those.
I actually don't have one of those either. :) I know that it's more or less futile, but I'm doing what I can to remind Neocore that we were told we'd be getting the FC, which was a definite factor in my purchasing the series in the first place, and that we're six months behind the Steam folks now with very little communication about what's going on. I know that GOG is a lot smaller market than Steam, but they need to at least do what they said they would do. Which I think they will, eventually, so I'm not exactly worried anymore, but I am irritated at how little they've interacted with the community here. Posting the occasional bump and gripe helps me feel a little better and also helps document the situation for anyone who wanders into this forum thinking about buying these games.
browndj3: You said you're not worried about it but you're the only one to post for a while. Twitter might work if you have one of those.
jdmatson: I actually don't have one of those either. :) I know that it's more or less futile, but I'm doing what I can to remind Neocore that we were told we'd be getting the FC, which was a definite factor in my purchasing the series in the first place, and that we're six months behind the Steam folks now with very little communication about what's going on. I know that GOG is a lot smaller market than Steam, but they need to at least do what they said they would do. Which I think they will, eventually, so I'm not exactly worried anymore, but I am irritated at how little they've interacted with the community here. Posting the occasional bump and gripe helps me feel a little better and also helps document the situation for anyone who wanders into this forum thinking about buying these games.
I gave them a gentle poke on Facebook. *shrugs* It's months and months behind schedule, they're unwilling to communicate information when prompted other than vague statements, and even then those statements are acquired through teeth pulling. We'll see what they do, but I honestly feel like it's a lost cause.
What's even more galling is the lack of response from GoG. They made a big production about it all being here.
wnevel: What's even more galling is the lack of response from GoG. They made a big production about it all being here.
I just always assumed that GOG didn't know anymore than we do.
wnevel: What's even more galling is the lack of response from GoG. They made a big production about it all being here.
jdmatson: I just always assumed that GOG didn't know anymore than we do.
How? They're the ones that have to set up the store page for them and what not. Deals regarding what DRM free content we get, sales, prices, everything like that goes through GOG's team.

That said, there might be a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) going on that's preventing either party talking about the situation, which is incredibly weird and more than a little disconcerting. If they're unwilling to let us know what's going on with this, then as I said before, Neocore is a write-off in my books. GOG has built up more than its fair share of good will to let this one little game blemish its reputation to me. Comparatively, Neocore has don't minimal to no effort trying to reassure us.
jdmatson: I just always assumed that GOG didn't know anymore than we do.
browndj3: How? They're the ones that have to set up the store page for them and what not. Deals regarding what DRM free content we get, sales, prices, everything like that goes through GOG's team.

That said, there might be a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) going on that's preventing either party talking about the situation, which is incredibly weird and more than a little disconcerting. If they're unwilling to let us know what's going on with this, then as I said before, Neocore is a write-off in my books. GOG has built up more than its fair share of good will to let this one little game blemish its reputation to me. Comparatively, Neocore has don't minimal to no effort trying to reassure us.
What I meant was that since Neocore isn't saying much to us, they probably aren't telling GOG much either.
browndj3: How? They're the ones that have to set up the store page for them and what not. Deals regarding what DRM free content we get, sales, prices, everything like that goes through GOG's team.

jdmatson: What I meant was that since Neocore isn't saying much to us, they probably aren't telling GOG much either.
There's no way to know. It could be GOG holding things up with the GOG Galaxy client preventing progress. There's no way to know at all without more information.