It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I sent them a final e-mail on the 13th of this month asking them yet again for a steam key. I figured whether they answered or not i was going to be done with it. I checked my e-mail yesterday and 2 weeks later i got a response asking for my steam ID. 10 minutes after i sent them another e-mail i finally got a steam key for the final cut. Only took me several months and e-mails.
Dear everyone,

First of all, we are deeply sorry for this belated reply, but here is the whole story:

We can't enable a fully automated Final Cut key sending for those who own one or more Van Helsing games on GOG.com, which is because this feature (tracking individual user accounts) does not exist on GOG. This is why we need you to send us your

SteamID: (Find it here: steamidfinder dot com/advanced.aspx) (17 digits, always beginning with a 7)
and a screenshot of your GOG purchase.

We need some proof of purchase as otherwise it would be pretty easy to resell these keys you get. This is also the reason why we have to maintain a database, containing all of the GOG users who have opted in for their Final Cut codes.

When you send us an e-mail via support@neocoregames.com, we enter your info to this database, and then the automated service sends you out the key.

Due to the amount of requests, there are some people who did not get their codes because of this automated service's fault.

Obviously, we are constantly trying to fix this issue.

If you have already sent us the required information and still did not receive your code (please always check your spam folder), please mail us again and we will check the database manually.

Thanks for your cooperation and support.
megapull: Dear everyone,

First of all, we are deeply sorry for this belated reply, but here is the whole story:

We can't enable a fully automated Final Cut key sending for those who own one or more Van Helsing games on GOG.com, which is because this feature (tracking individual user accounts) does not exist on GOG. This is why we need you to send us your

SteamID: (Find it here: steamidfinder dot com/advanced.aspx) (17 digits, always beginning with a 7)

We need some proof of purchase as otherwise it would be pretty easy to resell these keys you get. This is also the reason why we have to maintain a database, containing all of the GOG users who have opted in for their Final Cut codes.

When you send us an e-mail via support@neocoregames.com, we enter your info to this database, and then the automated service sends you out the key.

Due to the amount of requests, there are some people who did not get their codes because of this automated service's fault.

If you have already sent us the required information and still did not receive your code (please always check your spam folder), please mail us again and we will check the database manually.

Good, this is good that you have posted this, thank you for this...

If you can communicate more with the community concerning more updates and/or even keep a friendly presence here on the forum, it would do wonders in cutting down on the build-up of negative conclusions being drawn from unconfirmed speculation.

Thanks again for the information as it has cleared a few things up about the key delays!

jdmatson: I have a personal rule to not pre-order games. I've broken it a few times and gotten burned every time I did. I figured that since the final cut was a rework it'd be safe, but I was wrong. Maybe now I'll learn my lesson for good.
Actually, the only game series I currently pre-order are Bethesda RPGs, and The witcher 3...Otherwise, I wait until the patches makes their rounds and the item goes on sale...
(Yes, even Dark souls three, of which I'm fighting a daily battle in not purchasing that game, even though everything in me screams for that game!)
Post edited April 28, 2016 by takezodunmer2005
megapull: snip
Thank you so much for letting us know about the situation with the steam keys. Please, for those of us without steam, could we get an update on the progress for a GOG version of the final cut? I understand that you're very busy, but we're nearly six months behind the steam version now, and it's been over two months since the last update, and it's been hard to be patient. I'd really appreciate it if you could post once a week or so to keep us in the loop and let us know we're not forgotten. Thanks for your time.
megapull: Dear everyone,

What about the Gog release? Are you still planning on it happening?
megapull: snip
jdmatson: Thank you so much for letting us know about the situation with the steam keys. Please, for those of us without steam, could we get an update on the progress for a GOG version of the final cut? I understand that you're very busy, but we're nearly six months behind the steam version now, and it's been over two months since the last update, and it's been hard to be patient. I'd really appreciate it if you could post once a week or so to keep us in the loop and let us know we're not forgotten. Thanks for your time.
I am going to test a refined version of GOG FC today probably - we'll see how it goes.
Received my steam key in 3hrs, today, 2 months ago they send me nothing...although I prefer on gog to have it...
jdmatson: Thank you so much for letting us know about the situation with the steam keys. Please, for those of us without steam, could we get an update on the progress for a GOG version of the final cut? I understand that you're very busy, but we're nearly six months behind the steam version now, and it's been over two months since the last update, and it's been hard to be patient. I'd really appreciate it if you could post once a week or so to keep us in the loop and let us know we're not forgotten. Thanks for your time.
megapull: I am going to test a refined version of GOG FC today probably - we'll see how it goes.
Excellent. Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to playing the FC when it comes out.
pigulici: Received my steam key in 3hrs, today, 2 months ago they send me nothing...although I prefer on gog to have it...
======

Got my steam key this morning.
Better late than never!
Kind of makes me feel crappy that I didn't give them the link to this forum earlier.... Sorry guys. I'm glad they're addressing our issues now at least.
browndj3: Kind of makes me feel crappy that I didn't give them the link to this forum earlier.... Sorry guys. I'm glad they're addressing our issues now at least.
You shouldn't feel bad; GOG should have made them aware of the forum when they first launched their games here. Maybe GOG did and Neocore missed it. I'm just glad it occurred to you to link them here. I'd send you cookies or something if I could.
megapull: I am going to test a refined version of GOG FC today probably - we'll see how it goes.
Four days later and still no FC... apparently the test didn't go that well....
Gersen: Four days later and still no FC... apparently the test didn't go that well....
Testing isn't a promise for release, unfortunately.
Even a successful test might take a while to become a release. Also, I doubt they work weekends.
Wanted to update - as a mac user (who can dual boot into Windows of course), I wanted the Steam version simply because it has mac compatability. I emailed the dev team explaining this, asking for a Steam key. 3 weeks later, they asked for my SteamID. I provided it, they gave me the Steam key, no problems.

Of course I wanted it for both VH 1 AND 2... so I emailed back requesting that, too (they were on the same purchase). We'll see.