It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gurlok: Can I ask you if it does have any kind of lan play that works without the galaxy client? I never bought any of the chapters since I'd like to buy directly the final cut.
Gersen: I would have to check to be 100% sure but if I remember correctly the game doesn't have any LAN option or anything like that; it only has a "multiplayer" option that use Galaxy (or Steam if you are using the Steam version)
Maybe it's taking so long because they're setting up cross platform play.
Gersen: I would have to check to be 100% sure but if I remember correctly the game doesn't have any LAN option or anything like that; it only has a "multiplayer" option that use Galaxy (or Steam if you are using the Steam version)
Mmm..making it completely out of reach without one client...well, at least I hope that the single player portion will be fully offline with postgame content too...
Gurlok: Mmm..making it completely out of reach without one client...well, at least I hope that the single player portion will be fully offline with postgame content too...
Well before the multiplayer it was out of reach without Steam :)

Asking devs to support both Steam and Galaxy seems to be complicated enough, asking them to add a LAN option on top of that seems to be a little too much.
Post edited March 14, 2016 by Gersen
Gersen: Asking devs to support both Steam and Galaxy seems to be complicated enough, asking them to add a LAN option on top of that seems to be a little too much.
Even though I favor LAN i don't mind it that much till the whole single player mode doesn't require anything to run. I read on the steams forum how the offline mode was clippen at release day with no post game avaiable for that mode, at least it seems they "fixed" it after some update. :/
Post edited March 14, 2016 by Gurlok
I take it still no news? I thought we had lan on van helsing chapter parts? Final Cut won't have it? That was the whole point of me buying all 3 chapters for the final cut that was coming out. I play a lot of Lan games with 1-3 people so Grrrr.
Post edited March 15, 2016 by Whereaminow25
Whereaminow25: I take it still no news? I thought we had lan on van helsing chapter parts? Final Cut won't have it? That was the whole point of me buying all 3 chapters for the final cut that was coming out. I play a lot of Lan games with 1-3 people so Grrrr.
As far I'm hearing from other people there wasn't a true lan in past titles. I don't really know about the final cut though. Maybe you could go asking on the steam forum :/ .
Whereaminow25: I take it still no news? I thought we had lan on van helsing chapter parts? Final Cut won't have it? That was the whole point of me buying all 3 chapters for the final cut that was coming out. I play a lot of Lan games with 1-3 people so Grrrr.
Gurlok: As far I'm hearing from other people there wasn't a true lan in past titles. I don't really know about the final cut though. Maybe you could go asking on the steam forum :/ .
Don't you have to have steam to talk on a steam forum?
Gurlok: As far I'm hearing from other people there wasn't a true lan in past titles. I don't really know about the final cut though. Maybe you could go asking on the steam forum :/ .
Whereaminow25: Don't you have to have steam to talk on a steam forum?
As far I remember you just need one steam account, that's it.
Well it seems that they have a final cut deal going on at steam, the price is 14 bucks vs the 44 dollar regular price, so I'm speculating that it might finally end up here after the sale, it makes sense that they are simply recovering some of their losses before it comes over here as the majority of users will be receiving the game for free anyways...

I don't think it will be as profitable here, as with steam...This is of course, speculation on my part though...
Post edited March 16, 2016 by takezodunmer2005
takezodunmer2005: Well it seems that they have a final cut deal going on at steam, the price is 14 bucks vs the 44 dollar regular price, so I'm speculating that it might finally end up here after the sale, it makes sense that they are simply recovering some of their losses before it comes over here as the majority of users will be receiving the game for free anyways...

I don't think it will be as profitable here, as with steam...This is of course, speculation on my part though...
I really hope that's true but for some reason I just don't think neocore gives a crap about GoG buyers. It's been over 3 months since the steam release and nothing. It's really ridiculous to treat your customers with this much disrespect, I mean they don't even post here to update us about the situation officially.
takezodunmer2005: Well it seems that they have a final cut deal going on at steam, the price is 14 bucks vs the 44 dollar regular price, so I'm speculating that it might finally end up here after the sale, it makes sense that they are simply recovering some of their losses before it comes over here as the majority of users will be receiving the game for free anyways...

LurkerLito: I really hope that's true but for some reason I just don't think neocore gives a crap about GoG buyers. It's been over 3 months since the steam release and nothing. It's really ridiculous to treat your customers with this much disrespect, I mean they don't even post here to update us about the situation officially.
Same here, as far as constant updates, I'm guessing they are reluctant to say anything definite again about releases due to the horrific delays from the original release of FC for steam...But still, it would be a very good idea to at least keep active on the forums here, even if you have no new info for gog's FC...
I'm now about two months out from my initial request for a steam key for Final Cut. No responses since mid feb when the release was "in a few days". I reached out to GOG, and they indicated that they were working with Neocore on a DRM free release, but that's all I've heard.

Extremely frustrated by this.
LurkerLito: I really hope that's true but for some reason I just don't think neocore gives a crap about GoG buyers. It's been over 3 months since the steam release and nothing. It's really ridiculous to treat your customers with this much disrespect, I mean they don't even post here to update us about the situation officially.
If I have to be honest, from what I'm seeing this count toward the majority of sh/developers who sells their games here. I haven't seen yet the sequels from neptunia rolling out here as well...or the many updates some games are missing. I love GOG, I really do, but i'm getting really tired of spending my time checking if the gog release of a game is up to date as the steam counterpart (both in forms of updates and features), kinda depressing :/ .
Okay, Grim Dawn was given as a Gift. But the game I want is the Van Helsing game :)
Whereaminow25: Okay, Grim Dawn was given as a Gift. But the game I want is the Van Helsing game :)
You got Grim Dawn as a gift? How did you do this?
Did you changed your Steam Key for a GOG Key?

Would be nice to play Grim Dawn during waiting for Van Helsing FC... :)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by PinguPunk