It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The UP 10.6 final has been released in the usual place (https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch).

Changelog:

v10.6 14.04.2020
-----
+Repaired broken melee of Ming and created new item gained message.
+Improved all cars and tutorial guard audio, thanks to endthewars.
+Fixed Frenzy to really use the boosted stats, thanks EntenSchreck.
+Adjusted firearms ammo cost and restored one for the basic patch.
+Restored Jeanette and Therese dialogue and many more unused lines.
+Made Heather throw away old pizza and not being visible as ghost.
+Fixed normal SWAT being biteable and Hallowbrook Atrium confusion.
+Made killing junkyard dog cost Humanity and Pisha meal disappear.
Corrected alternative way of hitmen's peace and minor file issues.
Removed two plus emails from basic and fixed other minor details.
Fixed Nines' camera view at observatory and Romero's combat stats.
Specific Crowbar tool created for Bloodlines, thanks to ZeqMacaw.
ZeqMacaw's and DDLullu's tools integrated in SDK, thanks Psycho-A.
Fixed bombguy's explosion radius and two shopping carts' physics.
Restored dispatching Dima for Malkavians and raised tutorial ammo.
Removed shortcut at museum and fixed guard dropping workroom key.
Fixed name of museum in computers and basic max flamethrower ammo.
Repaired "Bloodsucker Communion" name and Numina names and icons.
Fixed tutorial location continuity in downtown, thanks endthewars.
Restored sound to Vesuvius easter egg and made it easier to find.
Fixed exploit to get the werewolf blood and some dialogue details.
Corrected loader-linux script to work for bash, thanks to GaGGaG.
Fixed possible courier and warrens computer problems in Hollywood.
wesp5: The UP 10.6 final has been released in the usual place (https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch).

Changelog:

v10.6 14.04.2020
-----
+Repaired broken melee of Ming and created new item gained message.
+Improved all cars and tutorial guard audio, thanks to endthewars.
+Fixed Frenzy to really use the boosted stats, thanks EntenSchreck.
+Adjusted firearms ammo cost and restored one for the basic patch.
+Restored Jeanette and Therese dialogue and many more unused lines.
+Made Heather throw away old pizza and not being visible as ghost.
+Fixed normal SWAT being biteable and Hallowbrook Atrium confusion.
+Made killing junkyard dog cost Humanity and Pisha meal disappear.
Corrected alternative way of hitmen's peace and minor file issues.
Removed two plus emails from basic and fixed other minor details.
Fixed Nines' camera view at observatory and Romero's combat stats.
Specific Crowbar tool created for Bloodlines, thanks to ZeqMacaw.
ZeqMacaw's and DDLullu's tools integrated in SDK, thanks Psycho-A.
Fixed bombguy's explosion radius and two shopping carts' physics.
Restored dispatching Dima for Malkavians and raised tutorial ammo.
Removed shortcut at museum and fixed guard dropping workroom key.
Fixed name of museum in computers and basic max flamethrower ammo.
Repaired "Bloodsucker Communion" name and Numina names and icons.
Fixed tutorial location continuity in downtown, thanks endthewars.
Restored sound to Vesuvius easter egg and made it easier to find.
Fixed exploit to get the werewolf blood and some dialogue details.
Corrected loader-linux script to work for bash, thanks to GaGGaG.
Fixed possible courier and warrens computer problems in Hollywood.
Thanks a lot Wesp for all the dedication and work, on this project! Especially so, since you and your associates are in contact with the music composer of the game (rik schaffer?).

I noticed in your Plus Patch folders, that a number of Unused tracks are GIFTED OUT to everybody, with written permission from the guy! Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I have 2 questions, though, if you may find some time and goodwill to listen, since they will benefit everybody... In the developer tools something folder, a text with the soundtrack tracks listing exists, but even though i searched frantically, i couldn't find a place where to get that complete ost. Is that text for referrence only, or a checklist to something that exists and you included in there somewhere? And finally, there was an official OST released sometime ago, that many people share in various places, like spotify, youtube etc. Adding your plus patch tracks to that lot, the collection is COMPLETE, save/excluding 3 tracks that i didn't manage finding anywhere at all:

1) Extremities - 2:11
2) The bite is eternal - 6:06
3) Club afterglow - 4:24

Those belong(ed) to Rik Schaffer and are of the UNUSED pieces. The only way to get them, is a digital download code/key, obtained from purchasing last year's bloodline ost in vinyl edition; those 3 and 5 more, but the latter are districuted to us, through your plus patch.

If you 'd be so kind, please contact rik and kindly request him to locate/share those last 3 pieces, remaining to complete the collection of all Bloodlines die-hard fans?
Post edited April 21, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Sadly there is no way to get the new tracks from the remastered soundtrack as Sony owns them now and not Rik Schaffer himself. I already asked Rik as I wanted to include them in the patch, and he asked Sony but they denied it...
Post edited April 21, 2020 by wesp5
wesp5: Sadly there is no way to get the new tracks from the remastered soundtrack as Sony owns them now and not Rik Schaffer himself. I already asked Rik as I wanted to include them in the patch, and he asked Sony but they denied it...
Thanks a lot, buddy! You 're a hero. I am considering to buy the Vinyl edition myself, but i am not certain if the package will be opened or not, which means the included code (for digital download) might be missing.

Still, though, excluding those 3 tracks... We already have everything there is to it! Double thanks to you, for distributing the rare files through your patch! And to the other 2 people involved (the ones who did the mailing, requesting, editing, compiling etc).

You are a sight for sore gamers' eyes, for sure! <3

Now, if only we could get a hold of Vampire Redemption's much rarer soundtrack; grumble, grumble...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Still, though, excluding those 3 tracks... We already have everything there is to it!
Rik would have given them to us...
Post edited April 21, 2020 by wesp5
Just out of curiosity, is there any chance that at some point the Plus Patch will ever allow us to get the driver's license from Grout's Mansion and show/give it to Patty as a possible way to resolve that quest?
Childe_Roland: Just out of curiosity, is there any chance that at some point the Plus Patch will ever allow us to get the driver's license from Grout's Mansion and show/give it to Patty as a possible way to resolve that quest?
You can already do that.
wesp5: You can already do that.
Which patch added that? Cause I'm pretty sure I tried it once before and I didn't get the option. Do you have to do anything special or just have it with myou and talk to her? ::Half joking:: And could I probably find the answer to that in the walkthrough?
wesp5: You can already do that.
Childe_Roland: Which patch added that? Cause I'm pretty sure I tried it once before and I didn't get the option. Do you have to do anything special or just have it with myou and talk to her? ::Half joking:: And could I probably find the answer to that in the walkthrough?
I think 10.1 added it and you just have to talk to her. But it is not mentioned in the walkthrough...
Did the teleporting Lasombra, found behind the clinic at beginning, got removed?

Also, why doesn't Malcolm drop the money in player's mail?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Did the teleporting Lasombra, found behind the clinic at beginning, got removed?
No, now you will see him after the warehouse only, which was intended by Troika.

Also, why doesn't Malcolm drop the money in player's mail?
Because it would be rather stupid for the player to blackmails somebody and give them his real adress! So I decided to move the drop to Mercurio's house.
There are a few issues that i encountered, in that fresh new run of this patch. Of course i remembered to deactivate auto-update and isntall patch over a clean install.

- Returned to Pisha after i sent Milligan and Patty. She repeated dialogue lines. I think i might have mentioned something similar a long time ago, but i am not sure.

- Big glitch with Boris. Played Malk, used Dementation on Dima outside. When in and talking with Boris, used Dementation, Boris attacks Dima. Instead of normal DIma killing Boris and quest end, Boris kills Dima. When talking with Boris again, he starts repeating his exact same dialogue from first time. He ends up angry, attacking me and dying. When walking outside, Dima respawned and started running towards the hotel doors. He wouldn't attack and he would only run fast, until i killed him (second death).
Post edited May 09, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Hi Wesp - As always, thank you for the *years* of TLC you put into making this game so great!

I have a question though - do the vaccuum tubs serve any purpose in version 10.6?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: - Returned to Pisha after i sent Milligan and Patty. She repeated dialogue lines. I think i might have mentioned something similar a long time ago, but i am not sure.
I must have overlooked this post. Can you remember what lines were repeated?

- Big glitch with Boris. Played Malk, used Dementation on Dima outside. When in and talking with Boris, used Dementation, Boris attacks Dima. Instead of normal DIma killing Boris and quest end, Boris kills Dima. When talking with Boris again, he starts repeating his exact same dialogue from first time. He ends up angry, attacking me and dying. When walking outside, Dima respawned and started running towards the hotel doors. He wouldn't attack and he would only run fast, until i killed him (second death).
I'll have to look into this...
Taro42: I have a question though - do the vaccuum tubs serve any purpose in version 10.6?
As before you need them at the library map where you find them.