It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FYI, 10.1 RC3 downloads for me without requiring me to neuter my virus checker beforehand for once! Not even the slightest complaint this time!

Not sure what's changed - maybe Avast's virus DB finally figured out it's not a threat - but that nasty issue RE virus scanners (specifically, Avast) going apeshit over nothing seems to be no more... At least for RC3...
Loving the patch...Anyway to turn down the whispers during dialogs? I'm playing a Malkavian, so maybe the Whispers are Lourder! :-)

But the patch makes the game fun again for me. - Thanks so much!
LordGorbag: Anyway to turn down the whispers during dialogs?
Not that I know of...
I got a "Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The specific module could not be found."
And the game crashes.

I have a win 10 so maybe that. Tried compatibility mode, so far no luck.
Also the main shortcut doesn't work, not only the unofficial patch shortcut.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by superstande
superstande: I got a "Failed to load the launcher DLL:
Try copying all dlls from the bin folder into the main folder.
superstande: I got a "Failed to load the launcher DLL:
wesp5: Try copying all dlls from the bin folder into the main folder.
Oh, okay. Thanks I'll try that.
Thank you Wesp5, it's been 14 years and some days since this game has released, and the Unoffical patches are the reason why I've bought it 3 different times (Disc, [The other digital platform] and GOG) and keep coming back. You, Dan and the people who've helped you build this game into the fine tuned machine from the jumbled mess it once was.

If you need any help from us, let us know.

Thank you again,
BluMag9
It seems the GOG version of the game is patched to UP 10. Are we talking here of the same Unofficial Patch version (prior to 10.1) downloadable from The Patches Scrolls? If so, maybe GOG's version will soon uptade itself to v10.1 ?
Yann_Darko: It seems the GOG version of the game is patched to UP 10. Are we talking here of the same Unofficial Patch version (prior to 10.1) downloadable from The Patches Scrolls? If so, maybe GOG's version will soon uptade itself to v10.1 ?
Yes, it's the same patch that is included in the GOG release in the basic version. Normally they don't update each time but once a major revision is out, I'll contact them!
wesp5: Normally they don't update each time but once a major revision is out, I'll contact them!
Can you also ask them about the possibility of adding multiple localizations?

They recently added "pirate" Russian localization for Silver as the official one. So why not add some unofficial localizations for Bloodlines, since they already use an unofficial patch?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can you also ask them about the possibility of adding multiple localizations?
I'll try to remember that when the next major release is discussed...