It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know if the 10.5 patch is going to be automatically download by gog, or do we have to dl seperatly ?

I ask this because i really want to dive into the "histories" during the charcter creation, and i don't have this option
EDD1E55: Does anyone know if the 10.5 patch is going to be automatically download by gog, or do we have to dl seperatly ?
Normally it takes some time for GOG to update to a new UP version. Also for the histories you need to select the plus patch which is not automatically included in the GOG release...
EDD1E55: Does anyone know if the 10.5 patch is going to be automatically download by gog, or do we have to dl seperatly ?
wesp5: Normally it takes some time for GOG to update to a new UP version. Also for the histories you need to select the plus patch which is not automatically included in the GOG release...
Alright, thanks for the info mate, you're enlighted my evening :)