It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
lace_gardenia: Yeah, trump has really lowered the bar, hasn't he?
lordhoff: No, the real decline was during the GHW Bush/Clinton years but really went down hill during the disasterous Obama presidency. Trump is a result of that, voted in hoping for change but when someone who is not Republican or Democrat wins a national election, both parties are against him and any change is blocked. That's why I did not support him in the primaries. If nothing else, he has surely shaken up the status quo.
Ha.
Post edited December 23, 2019 by lace_gardenia
lordhoff: No, the real decline was during the GHW Bush/Clinton years but really went down hill during the disasterous Obama presidency. Trump is a result of that, voted in hoping for change but when someone who is not Republican or Democrat wins a national election, both parties are against him and any change is blocked. That's why I did not support him in the primaries. If nothing else, he has surely shaken up the staus quo.
lace_gardenia: Ha.
Probably too wet behind the ears to know any better, I suppose. Oh well, while all the info is there, researching it is a pain so I don't fault you.
low rated
[There was a POST here]
[It's gone now]
Post edited December 23, 2019 by lace_gardenia
>gender pronouns
Dropped.
makaikishi: I agree. Taking a look at the political and social climate of the US, "progressiveness" now means blaming all males while pandering to the "man / straight-gender haters" in order to advance the agenda of "social justice." It also means that LGBT parents can now change the gender of their children without their consent. And let's not forget that being morbidly obese is the new "sexy" while the same whales body-shame those people who are fit.

Yeah, my country sucks balls as well but at least we didn't make a shaving commercial telling men that they're the main problem of society.
lordhoff: Re: USA comments: very similar to how things were in Rome prior to it's civilization collapse and the dark ages. As an American, it's very disturbing to me how far we have left common sense and reason behind and rely almost entirely on emotional responses.
lmfao, rOMe cOlLAPsEd bEcaUSe of SjWs

yall are a joke

Also eternal reminder that the historiographic notion of the dark ages is mostly nonsense peddled by georgian and victorian romaboos
Post edited November 27, 2019 by agnosticnixie
agnosticnixie: georgian and victorian romaboos
Who?
lordhoff: Re: USA comments: very similar to how things were in Rome prior to it's civilization collapse and the dark ages. As an American, it's very disturbing to me how far we have left common sense and reason behind and rely almost entirely on emotional responses.
agnosticnixie: lmfao, rOMe cOlLAPsEd bEcaUSe of SjWs

yall are a joke

Also eternal reminder that the historiographic notion of the dark ages is mostly nonsense peddled by georgian and victorian romaboos
Thanks for proving my point.
agnosticnixie: lmfao, rOMe cOlLAPsEd bEcaUSe of SjWs

yall are a joke

lordhoff: Thanks for proving my point.
And what's your point?
That you don't understand history?
Because the fall of Rome is more connected to the christianity's acceptance and dominance than to the "moral decadence" you talk about.
Just to remember, the empire's peak was with it's morally and sexually dubious emperors, like Nero, Caligula, and Trajan. The later emperors were the "christian" ones, like Constantine, and others.
Go read some history.
agnosticnixie: georgian and victorian romaboos
LootHunter: Who?
The post-iluminism historians that believed human progress was stoped during the "middle age".
makaikishi: I agree. Taking a look at the political and social climate of the US, "progressiveness" now means blaming all males while pandering to the "man / straight-gender haters" in order to advance the agenda of "social justice." It also means that LGBT parents can now change the gender of their children without their consent. And let's not forget that being morbidly obese is the new "sexy" while the same whales body-shame those people who are fit.

Yeah, my country sucks balls as well but at least we didn't make a shaving commercial telling men that they're the main problem of society.
And just to remember, the Roman Empire was far more progressive in it's views than the right wing fools that claim to know some history say.
They were libidinous, accepted transsexualism and prostitution, and didn't have the identity of European. For they, the rest of the Europe, were a bunch of uncultured barbarians.
And unless if you are a direct descendant of the romans itself, the european you claim to descend, didn't existed in any shape or form outside the "morally decadent" empire.
Even christianity was saw as such. Or the nordic creed and religion. Or the celts. And any other people outside the empire

lace_gardenia: Wow, look at all the reactionary gameboys. It's almost like you are..

...being offended!
Yunipuma: Wow, look at all progressive gameboys! It's almost like you are..

...being afraid no one bows to your agenda!
We are not afraid of who that do not bow to the so-called agenda. But to the world you will subject us. Afraid of suffering constant prejudice. Because it's clear that you have, and want to spread.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Ikaros_Nekros
lordhoff: Thanks for proving my point.
Ikaros_Nekros: And what's your point?
That you don't understand history?
Because the fall of Rome is more connected to the christianity's acceptance and dominance than to the "moral decadence" you talk about.
Just to remember, the empire's peak was with it's morally and sexually dubious emperors, like Nero, Caligula, and Trajan.
Peak of what? Debauchery and tyranny? This is exactly lordhoff's point - "the enlightened world" you're so eager to bring will see common folk living in poverty, while elite will stagnate in their own bubble, while the states of US and Europe will grow weaker up until a new "alt-right" or whatever radical movement will take over and reshape all those coutries, llike Christian Church did with Roman Empire.
LootHunter: Who?
Ikaros_Nekros: The post-iluminism historians that believed human progress was stoped during the "middle age".
Ikaros_Nekros: And just to remember, the Roman Empire was far more progressive in it's views than the right wing fools that claim to know some history say.
They were libidinous, accepted transsexualism and prostitution, and didn't have the identity of European. For they, the rest of the Europe, were a bunch of uncultured barbarians.
You're just contradicting yourself. Either "middle ages" were times of ignorance and barbarism after the fall of "progressive" Roman Empire, or they were time of progress under Christianity. You can't have it both ways.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by LootHunter
Ikaros_Nekros: We are not afraid of who that do not bow to the so-called agenda. But to the world you will subject us. Afraid of suffering constant prejudice. Because it's clear that you have, and want to spread.
Let me be honest - I have NOTHING at all against gay people themselves. Everybody has the right to live his/her life as he/she sees right.
But I have EVERYTHING against LGBTQ ACTIVISTS, those bastards who DEMAND that I MUST accept THEIR rules. To them I have only this to say: fuck you all!
Yunipuma: But I have EVERYTHING against LGBTQ ACTIVISTS, those bastards who DEMAND that I MUST accept THEIR rules. To them I have only this to say: fuck you all!
Where do I go to meet someone like this? Everywhere I go on the internet I find guys screaming about them but I never found one myself.
Yunipuma: But I have EVERYTHING against LGBTQ ACTIVISTS, those bastards who DEMAND that I MUST accept THEIR rules. To them I have only this to say: fuck you all!
alcaray: Where do I go to meet someone like this? Everywhere I go on the internet I find guys screaming about them but I never found one myself.
Just go on Twitter and say that homosexual couples can't produce children. Or ask the definition of a man and a woman that trans activists use. Or ask for proof that sexuality is defined by genes alone. People will come and say what a nazi you are soon enough.
Post edited December 13, 2019 by LootHunter
alcaray: Where do I go to meet someone like this? Everywhere I go on the internet I find guys screaming about them but I never found one myself.
Good for you.
LootHunter: Just go on Twitter and say that homosexual couples can't produce children. Or ask the definition of a man and a woman that trans activists use. Or ask for proof that sexuality is defined by genes alone. People will come and say what a nazi you are soon enough.
1) I don't do social media? So I guess that explains why I don't see something that you guys commonly see. 2) Why would anyone in their right mind go to Twitter and say something like you suggest? Does this controversy come from provocations like this? I guess everybody needs a hobby. I'd rather play games.
alcaray: Why would anyone in their right mind go to Twitter and say something like you suggest? Does this controversy come from provocations like this?
No, it comes from people on Twitter who go to GOG forum and other places. But since you were lucky enouth not to stumble on them here, I suggested you the way to find them. After all you ASKED how to find those people. Or was it just YOUR provocation?