It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I am really looking forward to VTMB2. I’ve wished for it for so long and I’m thrilled to see it moving towards a reality! Thank you! thank you!

More delays? That I can deal with, I guess it doesn’t sting so much for me as I don’t prepay for games. I do feel for those who have however, I’ve been stung by the pre-order and pre-production gamble myself, makes for some pretty harsh feelings of disappointment.

However on delays, as long as the soul, content and original sale points are honoured, I’d rather the delay in order to get the real production rather than an unfinished and buggy mess that diminishes the experience. To the developers I urge you to do it right, take the time if you need, but be thorough and true to the concept you know the original deserves.

That being said, I do have a bone to pick! In a day and age of lightning fast networking, multilayered hardware and nano-responsive GPUs.... Where is the full co-op multiplayer? We are now in 2020, and let’s face it, we aren’t seeing this game until earliest 2021, unless the production team force an unfinished and rushed release. Building games as full multiplayer is where we are technologically, there is little excuse for its omission. The coding fits into almost any existing framework, the experience and immersion (not to mention replay) is vastly superior and the storyline is NOT diminished but rather enhanced. I’m not going to list the benefits of multiplayer, we all know the pros and lack of cons, we all live in an era about to take the next step to VR. Multiplayer is and should always be standard, but it seems to be forgotten here. Why?

Please don’t mistake my meaning, I DO NOT mean MMO, I’m talking cooperative with a friend experiences in a game full of rich story and amazing concepts. Let us share them!
auitin: I am really looking forward to VTMB2. I’ve wished for it for so long and I’m thrilled to see it moving towards a reality! Thank you! thank you!

More delays? That I can deal with, I guess it doesn’t sting so much for me as I don’t prepay for games. I do feel for those who have however, I’ve been stung by the pre-order and pre-production gamble myself, makes for some pretty harsh feelings of disappointment.

However on delays, as long as the soul, content and original sale points are honoured, I’d rather the delay in order to get the real production rather than an unfinished and buggy mess that diminishes the experience. To the developers I urge you to do it right, take the time if you need, but be thorough and true to the concept you know the original deserves.

That being said, I do have a bone to pick! In a day and age of lightning fast networking, multilayered hardware and nano-responsive GPUs.... Where is the full co-op multiplayer? We are now in 2020, and let’s face it, we aren’t seeing this game until earliest 2021, unless the production team force an unfinished and rushed release. Building games as full multiplayer is where we are technologically, there is little excuse for its omission. The coding fits into almost any existing framework, the experience and immersion (not to mention replay) is vastly superior and the storyline is NOT diminished but rather enhanced. I’m not going to list the benefits of multiplayer, we all know the pros and lack of cons, we all live in an era about to take the next step to VR. Multiplayer is and should always be standard, but it seems to be forgotten here. Why?

Please don’t mistake my meaning, I DO NOT mean MMO, I’m talking cooperative with a friend experiences in a game full of rich story and amazing concepts. Let us share them!
If the game is at all similar to BL1, I think multi-player would just sink into human players trying all to kill other human players in order to win without really following the story. Some may well co-operate but human (or is it vampire) nature, as it is, would mean back stabs would happen more often then not.
VTMBL2 should be single player.
Multiplayer is not a standard. Many of my favorite games are single player and would be less enjoyable with another person mucking around in them. I remember playing a story game in multiplayer and it completely destroyed my immersion because my erstwhile partner didn't care about the story at all and would skip the cutscenes to get back to the combat segments. Some games are enhanced by multiple players, but I don't think this is going to be one of those.
Story/immersion games like this are absolutely terrible for multiplayer. Not only does having someone else running around ruin the experience, but developing/bug-testing/etc. for multiplayer always makes the development of the single-player aspect suffer.
There are all kinds of multiplayer (co-op? competitive? instances? etc..) and all kinds of games. I don't think we know enough about their finished product to know what multiplayer will be like. I generally have no use for it and complain if single-player suffers from neglect. If single-player does not suffer, then, jeezus peezus, let them make the game they want.