It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does the BLOODLINES game support 360 controllers

Do I have to download the community patch separately? Or have GOG patched it sufficiently?

Thanks.
Post edited August 12, 2020 by F1ach
For Bloodlines you mean ?

If yes GOG version include the Basic version of the community patch (bug fixe only)
For the controller not sure
Post edited August 12, 2020 by Dabner
Dabner: For Bloodlines you mean ?

If yes GOG version include the Basic version of the community patch (bug fixe only)
For the controller not sure
Yes, Bloodlines, sorry for being unclear. Thank you. :)
F1ach: Does the BLOODLINES game support 360 controllers
Nope. Bloodlines 1 didn't support controllers out-the-box in the old days.

If you want to play this with a controller, I would try and grab a 3rd party app of some kind, which could force controller support for the 360 gamepad.

For 3rd party apps to use a controller with - think like say Joy-To-Key, last freeware version of XPadder, paid version of Controller Companion, etc etc.

There's profiles for Bloodlines on Controller companion - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=367670&searchtext=vampire&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems

Never tried it, can't speak on it. I do have Controller Companion - but have Bloodlines from retail (on discs!) and on GOG. Never tried Bloodlines with a gamepad, as....I'm used to it with KB/mouse.

Never tried BL via Steam, but...if you use Steam, what about using the game's built-in controller configuration stuff?
Post edited August 20, 2020 by MysterD
It runs on a version of half life 2 engine so you could try configuring it through the console.
The problem with other gamepads was you couldn't rebind some of the joystick functions so you might push up then go sideways instead. I'm not sure if it's fixed in the gog version and fan made patches.

Something like this in a gamepad.cfg file and then type exec gamepad.cfg in the console in the game.

joyname "Spectre"
joyadvanced 1

//1 = Axis is for forward and backward movement
//2 = Axis is for looking up and down
//3 = Axis is for side to side movement
//4 = Axis is for turning left and right
//try them out by replacing the 0 below with a number.

joyadvaxisx 0
joyadvaxisy 0
joyadvaxisz 0
joyadvaxisr 0
joyadvaxisu 0
joyadvaxisv 0

joyadvancedupdate

//you can bind axis to commands like this

//bind "X AXIS POS" "+moveright"
//bind "X AXIS NEG" "+moveleft"

joystick 1
+jlook
Post edited August 26, 2020 by §pectre
Thans for the replies guys, I really appreciate the time take to impart all that information!

I never heard of that controller companion, so Ill check that out.

Thanks again! :)