It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thanks for your patient and passion, Version 1.10 is now live!

Like 1.08 [Combat Redeem] patch, this patch represents our careful thought through remained community feedback and implement many changes that will definitely enhance the overall player experience. We have been listening to the awesome perspectives our players who have been played the game in several times, even with the mixed score, and it holds the team that this game has still many attractive aspects to be loved. After The Coma 2 Release, some of devs were able to revisit the game to finally update this patch, and there are issues that are best solved in our hands.

For details about the biggest changes, please check below.

1. Combat: Damage Impact Enhancement

In previous game, the dmg int numbers are shown onto the character portraits above the actual combat situation, without any impact particle, so it was less impactful. In Patch 1.10, there doesn't only have additional particle per each dmg value, but also the dmg int numbers are appeared at the targeted monster, so it would be much more understandable and feel impact from your combat decision. When it comes to the monster's attack, still the int will show onto your character portrait UI on the top left, for your easy circulation.

2. Bottom Command GUI is finally flipped

As you already figured out at the previous game screenshot, the GUI if finally flipped! So many gamers complained the positions of the Left/right wing buttons (It's my bad, since I only focused on Keyboard key locations... - Minho), and it has been issued many times. Finally, we figured out how to do - which has to be checked in every sector of the in-game GUIs - and you can play with it with Patch 1.10.
3. Minimap Redeemed

This has been also major issued. 'I cannot figure the camera angle of the game!' Minho thought it would be okay with 'tilting your head a bit', but eventually it was his complacency.
We fixed 'all' minimaps (ranging from Citymaps to final boss stages) onto the right angle for side-scroll view.

"The map like this is perfect! Thx to make the map like this its more easy to understand now :3 It's really simple, I can understand it its clear!" - Alma (1.10 tester)

As Alma said, it dramatically reduces your stress while exploring the fields. We hope the changes becomes your better gameplay experiences!

There are other minor changes as well!

- One of note pages has been missing, We are sincerely sorry for the gamers who has been seeking it... we fixed it.
- Dialogue Box is newly decorated.
- Fast-forward LUI is shown onto the combat situation! It is 'also' usable at the Trap event.
- Trap event animation speed is raised. 3s -> 2s.
- So many mimics! Even the team was frustrated, so we reduced their appearing rate.
- Some map paths where have been confusing players are changed. Some places becomes completely replaced.
- City map & field maps (Top viewed) now show the location icons even without approaching them. Enjoy to explore the locations.
- Some map glitches are fixed or replaced whenever we (and testers) found.

Again, big thanks to our amazing community of players who have played the game. You guys have been speechlessly amazing and your support means the world to us, even this 2020. We hope the new changes motivate you to try out the game again, and enjoy.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
JulFloBro: Thanks for your patient and passion, Version 1.10 is now live!

Like 1.08 [Combat Redeem] patch, this patch represents our careful thought through remained community feedback and implement many changes that will definitely enhance the overall player experience. We have been listening to the awesome perspectives our players who have been played the game in several times, even with the mixed score, and it holds the team that this game has still many attractive aspects to be loved. After The Coma 2 Release, some of devs were able to revisit the game to finally update this patch, and there are issues that are best solved in our hands.

For details about the biggest changes, please check below.

1. Combat: Damage Impact Enhancement

In previous game, the dmg int numbers are shown onto the character portraits above the actual combat situation, without any impact particle, so it was less impactful. In Patch 1.10, there doesn't only have additional particle per each dmg value, but also the dmg int numbers are appeared at the targeted monster, so it would be much more understandable and feel impact from your combat decision. When it comes to the monster's attack, still the int will show onto your character portrait UI on the top left, for your easy circulation.

2. Bottom Command GUI is finally flipped

As you already figured out at the previous game screenshot, the GUI if finally flipped! So many gamers complained the positions of the Left/right wing buttons (It's my bad, since I only focused on Keyboard key locations... - Minho), and it has been issued many times. Finally, we figured out how to do - which has to be checked in every sector of the in-game GUIs - and you can play with it with Patch 1.10.
3. Minimap Redeemed

This has been also major issued. 'I cannot figure the camera angle of the game!' Minho thought it would be okay with 'tilting your head a bit', but eventually it was his complacency.
We fixed 'all' minimaps (ranging from Citymaps to final boss stages) onto the right angle for side-scroll view.

"The map like this is perfect! Thx to make the map like this its more easy to understand now :3 It's really simple, I can understand it its clear!" - Alma (1.10 tester)

As Alma said, it dramatically reduces your stress while exploring the fields. We hope the changes becomes your better gameplay experiences!

There are other minor changes as well!

- One of note pages has been missing, We are sincerely sorry for the gamers who has been seeking it... we fixed it.
- Dialogue Box is newly decorated.
- Fast-forward LUI is shown onto the combat situation! It is 'also' usable at the Trap event.
- Trap event animation speed is raised. 3s -> 2s.
- So many mimics! Even the team was frustrated, so we reduced their appearing rate.
- Some map paths where have been confusing players are changed. Some places becomes completely replaced.
- City map & field maps (Top viewed) now show the location icons even without approaching them. Enjoy to explore the locations.
- Some map glitches are fixed or replaced whenever we (and testers) found.

Again, big thanks to our amazing community of players who have played the game. You guys have been speechlessly amazing and your support means the world to us, even this 2020. We hope the new changes motivate you to try out the game again, and enjoy.
First of all. I just wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for you guys in making such a fantastic game! The gameplay is pretty neat and the art is just so gorgeous to look at! Really love 2D anime art style!

One can really see the tremendous effort and passion being pour into this game! The massive lore and frozen wasteland atmosphere is just great!

One of the best roguelike rpgs I ever had the pleasure of playing since Darkest Dungeons and Mistover! Hope you guys continue the Vambrace: Cold Soul story by creating some sort of expansion or a sequel if at all possible!

The only thing that I didn’t like in the game is the “Generic Mouse Cursor” which the game has. Also the mouse isn’t really responsive to some of the GUI buttons and you’ll have to use the keyboard keys like Q or R button instead of just using a mouse to press the button. It would be very nice to able to use the mouse more often since it’s a PC game and the Mouse Cursor is a vital part of it!

Please create a custom Mouse Cursor for this already great game and make the mouse more responsive! Darkest Dungeons and Mistover was able to do it and has their own custom Mouse Cursor! Why not create a custom Mouse Cursor that’s similar to the Vambrace that Evelia Lyric uses! Hope you’ll consider my suggestions and many thanks for bringing the world of Icenaire to life!
I see Steam has version 1.11. Is that 1.11 version coming here to GOG at some point?
Post edited January 09, 2024 by MysterD