It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello, friends!

New Relics!
All new unique faction relics have been added for Lyric. They can be unlocked by successfully completing Faction quests.

Fix
Sitara was difficult to find for some people. So, she is easier to find after the Chapter 6 Boss fight.

English Script
Various typo fixes, some monsters have been renamed, and some general polish work has been done.

Korean Script
A great deal of polish and changes to the Korean script.

Industrial District Bug
Some players reported a bug in which returning to the Industrial District after Chapter 5, passing Thrain and entering combat caused a bug. This has been fixed.

Isabel Bug
There was a bug that caused the game to crash in the final fight if you “guarded” with Isabel. This has been fixed.

New Shelter
A new Shelter was added after the Overseer/Thrain encounter.

Chapter 5 “Backdoor”
During the Sack of Dalearch, the Naziri Camp now has a backdoor to allow players to go back to Gerrard and sell their overstocked items.

Teaser:
There are some pretty big updates in the pipeline…and I mean it when I say this is a pretty big deal. I can’t make an official announcement yet with any details because we are still exploring our options for this, but stay tuned for more updates.

Outro
As always, please continue to share your ideas and feedback in the discussion forums! We couldn't do this without you.
JulFloBro: Hello, friends!

New Relics!
All new unique faction relics have been added for Lyric. They can be unlocked by successfully completing Faction quests.

Fix
Sitara was difficult to find for some people. So, she is easier to find after the Chapter 6 Boss fight.

English Script
Various typo fixes, some monsters have been renamed, and some general polish work has been done.

Korean Script

Industrial District Bug
Some players reported a bug in which returning to the Industrial District after Chapter 5, passing Thrain and entering combat caused a bug. This has been fixed.

Isabel Bug
There was a bug that caused the game to crash in the final fight if you “guarded” with Isabel. This has been fixed.

New Shelter

Chapter 5 “Backdoor”
During the Sack of Dalearch, the Naziri Camp now has a backdoor to allow players to go back to Gerrard and sell their overstocked items.

Teaser:
There are some pretty big updates in the pipeline…and I mean it when I say this is a pretty big deal. I can’t make an official announcement yet with any details because we are still exploring our options for this, but stay tuned for more updates.

Outro
As always, please continue to share your ideas and feedback in the discussion forums! We couldn't do this without you.
fix the black screen crash at loading in the start of the game
JulFloBro: Hello, friends!

New Relics!

Fix

English Script

Korean Script

Industrial District Bug

Isabel Bug

New Shelter

Chapter 5 “Backdoor”

Teaser:

Outro
Jawher_Bjewi: fix the black screen crash at loading in the start of the game
Say "pls" and "thank you", guys...