It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have 2 360 wireless controllers, but neither of them seem to work when it comes to calibrating the controls. The red up-arrow appears, but when I hit up on the pad, nothing happens. This occurs for any of the controls and all I can do is hit space to skip them, or ESC to exit. Needless to say, the joystick doesn't do anything in-game either.

Both joysticks work fine in other games.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
ekj7: I have 2 360 wireless controllers, but neither of them seem to work when it comes to calibrating the controls. The red up-arrow appears, but when I hit up on the pad, nothing happens. This occurs for any of the controls and all I can do is hit space to skip them, or ESC to exit. Needless to say, the joystick doesn't do anything in-game either.

Both joysticks work fine in other games.
When you're calibrating the controller, don't just press whatever button/stick once but hold it until the direction arrow turns green then move on to the next one. Hope that helps :D
Held the direction pad for over a minute, still doesn't detect it.
ekj7: Held the direction pad for over a minute, still doesn't detect it.
Weird. I just downloaded and installed the latest version of the game on the site (1.43.3) and ran the controller calibration utility in the game and then proceeded to finish off a quest. Everything seemed to work fine. Have you checked your controller's drivers perhaps? Tried a different USB port?
ekj7: Held the direction pad for over a minute, still doesn't detect it.
JudasIscariot: Weird. I just downloaded and installed the latest version of the game on the site (1.43.3) and ran the controller calibration utility in the game and then proceeded to finish off a quest. Everything seemed to work fine. Have you checked your controller's drivers perhaps? Tried a different USB port?
I use a Logitech F310 in Direct Input (D) mode, and it works just fine. I haven't tried it in Xinput (360) mode yet, but the calibration setup does use a mock 360 controller in its menu. Makes me kinda' wonder.
I've been told that there is some sort of software that interfeeres with the XBox 360 controller.
FYI, the problem was that the 360 joystick was not being detected as joy #1 as I had a Razer Nostromo also connected which I guess was getting that priority. Seems the game doesn't let you use anything other than the first joystick detected.

Disconnected the Nostromo and all is fine with Unepic joystick now.