It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have added to your game shelves a new Windows version of Unepic that will update your game to version 1.50.05. We have also added the Mac and Linux versions of the game as well.

Changelog:

1.50.05:

This update adds multiplayer using a new p2p engine and the level editor.

- fixed: DIE HARD challenge was not actived if Corvax was killed by poison/acid
- fixed: Bonus speed for weapons have been fixed (the calculation was wrong).
- fixed: "Lifesteal" weapons only absorbs HP of monsters when killed with the weapon, not magic.
- fixed: mines and web traps created by player no longer counts as an enemy for appearing ladders/doors/platforms
- fixed: Battle Cry and Move Out were not applied to allies.
- fixed: "Robes skill" could not be increased when "Armor Skill" was set to the maximum.
- changed: Increased attack resist from 1 to 2 in concentration robes level 11.
- changed: Increased divine favours from 1 to 2 in White robes level 11.
- changed: extra damage given by rings x2.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: We have also added the Mac and Linux versions of the game as well.
EXCELLENT! Thank you! Always very happy when Mac versions are added.
Brilliant! Keep the Mac support coming!
Also happy that Linux version is updated along with the rest. Thanks.
YAY LINUX!!! :D Keep it up!!
Many Thanks!

regards
Great news, thanks!
Thanks for Linux version!
The Mac and Linux versions have been updated with a fix for a missing image that was causing a crash in certain areas. Please re-download the installation files for your platform of choice in order to mitigate this crash :)
Thanks for the fix. Downloading now.
I recently got a refurbished iMac (2009 model), so the Mac version is a big plus. My iMac runs Unepic great. I intend to build my own desktop PC in the near future, with Linux Ubuntu as the OS. So the inclusion of a Linux version is another goodie. Thanks.

iMac 2009 specs:
CPU: 3GHz dual core
RAM: 4GB (expandable to 8GB)
Graphics: 256MB nVidia GeForce 9400M (I know, it's...eh)
Hard drive: 500GB
OS X: Yosemite

The only weak point is the graphics. My old laptop had a 512MB AMD Radeon HD 7520 GPU. The CPU was 2.7GHz dual core. RAM was 4GB. Hard drive was 500GB. OS was Windows 7.