It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mikesov: Hello,

In regards to the robe skill. After reading through this forum and the Unepic homepage forum a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the new updated version with missing skills. Can a member of GOG please comment as to whether or not this issue will be resolved, and when?

thank you.
We're working on that very issue. I can't give an ETA as to when it will be resolved but we hope it will be very soon.
JudasIscariot: We're working on that very issue. I can't give an ETA as to when it will be resolved but we hope it will be very soon.
Steam is a few versions ahead. 1.43.6 (starts up with an age choice, 12+ or 16+ too). So I'm guessing you are just waiting for the new version to be packaged for GOG right?
Post edited July 07, 2013 by korell
JudasIscariot: We're working on that very issue. I can't give an ETA as to when it will be resolved but we hope it will be very soon.
korell: Steam is a few versions ahead. 1.43.6 (starts up with an age choice, 12+ or 16+ too). So I'm guessing you are just waiting for the new version to be packaged for GOG right?
Correct :)
cool, sounds good. thanks for the reply.
Thanks for the update on the patch status JudasIscariot and thanks for sharing your experience with the save games korell.
there is official version 1.43.10 out since July 16... will be updated also here?
Is this game going to be patched again? Steam is many versions ahead of the GOG version. I sort of feel left out and paid just as much for the game here as those on Steam did.
ThoRn: Is this game going to be patched again? Steam is many versions ahead of the GOG version. I sort of feel left out and paid just as much for the game here as those on Steam did.
If you bought the GOG version early June or earlier, look for your code. Copy the code and go to the UnEpic website: http://www.unepicgame.com/en/index.html There, click "my Zone" and follow the prompts.

I now have both the GOG and Steam versions of UnEpic and only paid for the GOG copy. Love it.
Attachments:
ThoRn: Is this game going to be patched again? Steam is many versions ahead of the GOG version. I sort of feel left out and paid just as much for the game here as those on Steam did.
nate1222: If you bought the GOG version early June or earlier, look for your code. Copy the code and go to the UnEpic website: http://www.unepicgame.com/en/index.html There, click "my Zone" and follow the prompts.

I now have both the GOG and Steam versions of UnEpic and only paid for the GOG copy. Love it.
I don't want it on steam. I paid for it here on Gog and paid the same price those on steam paid for it. I want to know why the Gog version isn't being supported anymore? I feel ripped off.
ThoRn: I don't want it on steam. I paid for it here on Gog and paid the same price those on steam paid for it. I want to know why the Gog version isn't being supported anymore? I feel ripped off.
Totally agree with you on this. It seems that the developer doesn't care about the GOG version. If he had ever sent GOG the updated files GOG wouldn't waste any time passing the update on to us.
ThoRn: I don't want it on steam. I paid for it here on Gog and paid the same price those on steam paid for it. I want to know why the Gog version isn't being supported anymore? I feel ripped off.
Hello guys.

All patchs done in Steam are for the multiplayer mode. Try this, try that, change this, fix that... that's why there are no updates in gog as often as in Steam. Also Steam serves as testers, and when a version is stable then I upload to other places. Just see it as a giant tester team.

For the single player mode, during the last 2 months I've been working in:
1.- English voices: Full english dubbing for the game that are already finished.
2.- Zoom funcion: For those who find the character too small.
3.- Autosort inventory: For those who wants everything be sorted easily.
4.- Version for children: Option to remove swears, sex and drug references from the game.

This all will be available here in gog. Probably this week. I hope you will find voices very cool.
Post edited October 28, 2013 by franfistro
franfistro: Hello guys.

All patchs done in Steam are for the multiplayer mode. Try this, try that, change this, fix that... that's why there are no updates in gog as often as in Steam. Also Steam serves as testers, and when a version is stable then I upload to other places. Just see it as a giant tester team.

1.- English voices: Full english dubbing for the game that are already finished.
4.- Version for children: Option to remove swears, sex and drug references from the game.

This all will be available here in gog. Probably this week. I hope you will find voices very cool.
Thank you for the update.
Will it also include the fix for the Robes Skill problem?

And I'm sorry I said that you didn't care about us :-)
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Kank
franfistro: Hello guys.

Kank: Thank you for the update.

Hello,

Yes, robes are fixed and available.
Skill points in armors and maces are returned so you can put them in robes/armor and maces/staves
Kank: Thank you for the update.

franfistro: Hello,

Yes, robes are fixed and available.
Skill points in armors and maces are returned so you can put them in robes/armor and maces/staves
That's great. Thank you.