It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been playing Tyrian in DosBox on Windows XP. The music works and sounds great, but the other sounds are turned off.

When I use the Tyrian setup the "detect soundblaster" option turns up nothing.

How do I solve this?
Help is much appreciated!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Look for [sblaster] in the DOSBox configuration file. See if the values there are the same as these:

sbtype=sb16
sbbase=220
irq=7
dma=1
hdma=5
Post edited October 06, 2012 by Teppic
Help, when i get first time Tyrian 2000 for 1 years ago so sounds is working, and now for few month ago sound has stop working on Tyrian 2000, any ideas for put thing to work again?
DrJackSWE: Help, when i get first time Tyrian 2000 for 1 years ago so sounds is working, and now for few month ago sound has stop working on Tyrian 2000, any ideas for put thing to work again?
Oh, perhaps something with the original download documentary. I think it will work if you redownload the data.

Guild Wars 2 Gold, Buy Cheap GW2 Gold, Guild Wars 2 Items, Wiki- SaleGW2Gold.com
DrJackSWE: Help, when i get first time Tyrian 2000 for 1 years ago so sounds is working, and now for few month ago sound has stop working on Tyrian 2000, any ideas for put thing to work again?
nellavon: Oh, perhaps something with the original download documentary. I think it will work if you redownload the data.

Guild Wars 2 Gold, Buy Cheap GW2 Gold, Guild Wars 2 Items, Wiki- SaleGW2Gold.com
Yes i did that for long time ago, works fine :)
DrJackSWE: Yes i did that for long time ago, works fine :)
At least remove the spam link from the quote.
Khuratokh: I've been playing Tyrian in DosBox on Windows XP. The music works and sounds great, but the other sounds are turned off.
Just in case: the 'S' key mutes/unmutes sound.