It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember playing this back in the day with my soundblaster card and my 133Mhz cpu, nastalga like a moth--fu--er...
One thing I miss most about this game, was the Jukebox, lookup Tyrian Jukebox on youtube.
Would anyone know how to access this? It may be missing for the game files but im not sure.
This question / problem has been solved by astroclayimage
As I recall, the jukebox can be accessed from the setup.exe. However, you'll have to fiddle with the file path in dosbox to access it. Unlike other games, GOG has a pretty bare bones frontend for Tyrian.
astroclay: As I recall, the jukebox can be accessed from the setup.exe. However, you'll have to fiddle with the file path in dosbox to access it. Unlike other games, GOG has a pretty bare bones frontend for Tyrian.
That's what i messed with after i posted this, got it working, but i just installed dosbox seperately. :) thanks!