It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't like how the Windows MIDI soundfont sounds with Tyrian. I want to get DOSBox to use Sound Blaster mode. But IDK how to do this.
Typically, the game is set using the FM music.

But if you want to change the sound drivers, you'll want to run the included setup.
Darvond: Typically, the game is set using the FM music.

But if you want to change the sound drivers, you'll want to run the included setup.
It doesn't use FM music. It uses the Windows MIDI soundfont.
Darvond: Typically, the game is set using the FM music.

reifennec: It doesn't use FM music. It uses the Windows MIDI soundfont.
It sure does use MIDI.
Attachments:
reifennec: It doesn't use FM music. It uses the Windows MIDI soundfont.
Darvond: It sure does use MIDI.
Game Detail: Wild? What version are you using? On the Windows installation I get from GOG, the only options I get for game detail are Low, Medum, High, and Pentium.

But yes, you can get FM Synth Ad Lib/Sound Blaster music in DOSBox for this game just by running the setup program linked in the installation folder.
SirYodaJedi: Game Detail: Wild? What version are you using? On the Windows installation I get from GOG, the only options I get for game detail are Low, Medum, High, and Pentium.

But yes, you can get FM Synth Ad Lib/Sound Blaster music in DOSBox for this game just by running the setup program linked in the installation folder.
You need to press a key combination in order to enable it. Shift+W should do the trick. (Have the option highlighted.)
Darvond: It sure does use MIDI.
SirYodaJedi: Game Detail: Wild? What version are you using? On the Windows installation I get from GOG, the only options I get for game detail are Low, Medum, High, and Pentium.

When I run the SETUP file in the program files folder, it says it can't run the app.
reifennec: When I run the SETUP file in the program files folder, it says it can't run the app.
Make a shortcut to your DOSbox. Place it somewhere like your desktop.

Drag the Setup.exe atop the Dosbox shortcut. Take two aspirin.