It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tyrian 2000 is an amazing game, from its gameplay to its music. However, after playing it for the first time and exiting, it the screen just froze. I tried everything: Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Alt-Delete, Alt-F4, and eventually i just reset my computer, which finally worked. Can someone help me with this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
UmbraMachina: Tyrian 2000 is an amazing game, from its gameplay to its music. However, after playing it for the first time and exiting, it the screen just froze. I tried everything: Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Alt-Delete, Alt-F4, and eventually i just reset my computer, which finally worked. Can someone help me with this?
Try to describe your issue in more detail, this gives you a better chance to solve it

when you say "Froze" where exactly did it freeze? what did you see? what have you already tried to do in order to solve this issue? has this happened on any other games?
Sounds like it might be a video card issue. Try updating your video card drivers or running the game in compatibility mode. Have you had trouble with Dosbox before?
I'm getting the same problem
Roman5: hen you say "Froze" where exactly did it freeze? what did you see? what have you already tried to do in order to solve this issue? has this happened on any other games?
It freezes when you exit the game.
Sometimes DOSBox locks up with tyrian 2000 when exiting the game.
The emulated memory gets corrupted by the game during shutdown and we aren't 100% (yet) if this a bug of the game that needs a (possible) workaround or a flaw in the emulation.

To prevent this, press ctrl-f9 to exit the game (when you are on the menu)