It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As it appears to be impossible for me to update my Intel graphics drivers (they come with Ubuntu's repository and my system is currently up-to-date), I was wondering if there are any "special" steps to move between the setup that PlayOnLinux gave me to a setup I use for DOSBox on my Linux machine at the moment.

As far as I see it, adding a How-To for Linux/Macintosh users for installation and troubleshooting per-game would be beneficial to many users. But only adding a link for the PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac page would be disappointing for me when I could copy the files over to a native DOSBox-/ScummVM-ready solution (these two DO have native programs for us on Unix-like systems which will run faster than their PlayOn* counterparts).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply