It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I have a 1920x1080 monitor. I have been unable to make the game run in fullscreen. No matter what I do it will only fill a tiny portion in the middle of my screen, leaving most it blank. Is it just impossible to play this game in fullscreen? In 'DOSBOX Congifgurator' I pick my screen resolution and fullscreen. Toggling 'keep aspect ratio' also has no effect. It seems it runs in the same screensize no matter what settings I choose here. Has anyone else got this problem? I was surprised I did not see other topics on this. Thank you.

EDIT: I have found a partial fix I got from a youtube comment. Go to the Tyrian 2000 folder. Go to dosboxT2K and open it with notepad. Delete what is in there. Paste the following in.
[sdl]

fullscreen=true
fulldouble=false
fullresolution=1920x1080
windowresolution=1920x1080
output=Overlay
autolock=true
sensitivity=100
waitonerror=true
priority=higher,normal
mapperfile=mapper.txt
usecan codes=true

[render]

frameskip=0
aspect=true
scaler=normal2x

Save it. Now it will be a lot bigger just with some black bars to the left and right but a massive improvement. Unsure if it is possible to get rid of those black bars. I am pretty pleased with this though.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by MYFREEWAIFUGAMES
You can get rid of the black bars by setting aspect=false, though I prefer to leave it true.
Strijkbout: You can get rid of the black bars by setting aspect=false, though I prefer to leave it true.
Thank you