It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers for Trine 2: Complete Story to your game shelves. PLease download either the Mac or Windows veraion in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog for version 2.01:

Technical
- Fixed few crash issues

Online multiplayer
- Online multiplayer is now more compatible between various builds in
various stores

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Really? i don't see this in my account. I just see the update notice for trine 1 enchanted edition.
seppelfred: Really? i don't see this in my account. I just see the update notice for trine 1 enchanted edition.
Same here, the update notification for Trine 1 has re-appear.
seppelfred: Really? i don't see this in my account. I just see the update notice for trine 1 enchanted edition.
Ingsoc85: Same here, the update notification for Trine 1 has re-appear.
Likewise... but thanks for the warning. Humble Bundle Inc.'s site has no notification whatsoever that I should check for updates to my Linux games.

(I don't remember why, but I ended up buying Trine 1 and 2 for Windows here after already owning them for Windows and Linux via Humble Bundle... probably one of those GOG bundles that let you add a bunch of mystery games at dirt-cheap prices or one of the others that require you to pad out your purchase to 5 games.)
Post edited October 20, 2014 by ssokolow
Now it give notification that the installer of Trine 2 is new, but still no patch.
Ingsoc85: Now it give notification that the installer of Trine 2 is new, but still no patch.
dito
It's still 2.0.0.
mattymuc: It's still 2.0.0.
Installer version, not the game version :)
mattymuc: It's still 2.0.0.
JudasIscariot: Installer version, not the game version :)
So the new installer gets the same version number as the old one? That's not good...
JudasIscariot: Installer version, not the game version :)
mattymuc: So the new installer gets the same version number as the old one? That's not good...
It's 2.0.0.5

Your old one has 2.0.0.4. Sorry for the confusion :/
mattymuc: So the new installer gets the same version number as the old one? That's not good...
JudasIscariot: It's 2.0.0.5

Ah, ok, my library just shows me 2.0.0.
Then I try downloading it :-) Thanks Judas!

mattymuc: Ah, ok, my library just shows me 2.0.0.
Then I try downloading it :-) Thanks Judas!
You're welcome :)
high rated

See attached.

I can't believe you still haven't fixed this issue (not you personally Judas). As a software developer, I cannot think of any feasible argument to justify hiding the only level of your versioning numbers that you actually use from the end users. Why do you do it? It's completely ridiculous. How many times have you (Judas) had to explain this to users wondering why the only version number they could see was the same as before the update?

Write the fourth level of the version number on the installer links!

Phew! Well, that cleared the air some ;-)
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers for Trine 2: Complete Story to your game shelves. PLease download either the Mac or Windows veraion in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Technical
- Fixed few crash issues

Online multiplayer
various stores

Are my save files safe?
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Technical
- Fixed few crash issues

Online multiplayer
various stores

Magmarock: Are my save files safe?
They should be but I recommend making a back up of them just in case :)