It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch ("Patch 5565") for the Windows version, a new Mac DMG, and a new Linux tarball that will update your Train fever install to version 5565. Please download the file relevant to your OS at your earliest convenience in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Build 5565 (March 27)

Fixed UTF-8 check (automatically convert non-UTF-8 files to UTF-8)
Fixed Italian town names
Fixed message box display on Mac

Build 5552 (March 26)

Added UTF-8 check for resource files
Added achievements-not-earnable note to the in-game achievements list
Fixed a street builder crash (occurred when towns built streets at the same location)
Fixed no costs mod (didn’t work when balance was negative)
Fixed a vehicle auto replace bug (didn’t work when balance was very low)

Build 5541 (March 25)

Added vanilla mod: No main connections
Added vanilla mod: No costs
Added vanilla mod: Vehicles: No end year
Added town name selector (e.g. American names for the USA DLC)
Added debug mode (enable in the settings file, ALTGR+L: display lanes, ALTGR-G: disable GUI)
Added more buildings in the late game
Added achievement-not-earnable note when using mods
Fixed loading of mods when they contain special characters (e.g. German umlauts)
Fixed black terrain bug which occurred on some AMD cards
Fixed huge memory usage bug when removing stations
Fixed a street builder crash which occurred very rarely when building a crossing
Fixed a crash which occurred very rarely when assigning a line to a vehicle
Fixed a car pathfinding bug which caused some cars to visit neighbor towns to turnaround
Fixed percent value display in vehicle details window for zero-running-costs case
Improved mod capabilities: Main connection control
Improved mod capabilities: Environment map control
Improved mod capabilities: Demolition costs control
Improved performance: Build tools
Improved performance: GUI rendering
Improved Russian translation

USA DLC:
Added American environment map
Added more American buildings in the late game
Added level of detail models for several vehicles
Fixed large stake car loading visualization

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Wohoo!
Finally, the game runs on my account. Now I can play it as intended. Thanks a lot for fixing!
For some reason, my account didn't flag Train Fever as Updated. Was it just me or did anyone else have that issue as well?
It was the same for me. I just saw that the forum had new messages,
Just saying, I used TFGM to start the game after update, it created a new restore point and all worked perfect.
Some of the mods I used gave an error saying they are not UTF-8 conform (the british train mod I believe), but you can ignore those and it loaded my old heavily modded save game :)
Post edited April 01, 2015 by disi
Anaxphone: For some reason, my account didn't flag Train Fever as Updated. Was it just me or did anyone else have that issue as well?
Ditto. I only noticed because I have the TF forum tagged so I knew something new was posted here.

Anyway, it's good to have the updated version now. :)
btw. if we would have had the Steam version in between patches, all our save games and mods would not have worked any more :P

Well done GOG!
Gotta say, the new version does seem to run much more smoothly for me. Thanks for getting it to us in a timely manner, GOG.
So, are we going to get the 64 bit version soon? I just bought the game, and I have the 32 bit.
According to the website, they are up to 5798, will we be able to get this update thru some process?

Cheers,
Peter
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch ("Patch 5565") for the Windows version, a new Mac DMG, and a new Linux tarball that will update your Train fever install to version 5565. Please download the file relevant to your OS at your earliest convenience in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog:

Build 5565 (March 27)

Fixed UTF-8 check (automatically convert non-UTF-8 files to UTF-8)
Fixed Italian town names
Fixed message box display on Mac

Post edited June 10, 2015 by pjmoy
I also would like to know that. I´m waiting very long now, as the update is already weeks aviable through steam!

EDIT: There it is :)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by michaelbecker18
According to the official website build 5798 (bug fix) was released few days ago, and build 5746 (the main update) and 5751 (bug fix) was released in the same day. Also these bug fix release is releate to "crash" catalog. Pretty much indicate the update is not stable enough.

Surely I want the update too but also a stable release.

Hours later it is updated to 5798! Good job, GOG~
Post edited June 10, 2015 by wongheiming
6181 update - guys?

:)
Yes i'm waiting also for the new version! Build 6219!! Can you fix this? Thanks