It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally a day off when I can play with my friends, but I can't because of patch mismatch. How long does it take to sync patch updates with developers? Or is there any way to play via network, downgrade steam version is not possible.
Yeah. I have the same problem :( I can't play with friends now.
This is not caused by Gog it seems thq nordic does not care much - 6 days later they did not give the 1.52 patch to Gog yet. So instead of complaining here you could do as I did - Go to the steam Community hub for Tq - AE and remind them of their duty to Gog players. It is unbelievable how lazy they seem to be.
sigilork: This is not caused by Gog it seems thq nordic does not care much - 6 days later they did not give the 1.52 patch to Gog yet. So instead of complaining here you could do as I did - Go to the steam Community hub for Tq - AE and remind them of their duty to Gog players. It is unbelievable how lazy they seem to be.
true, I will do that
sigilork: This is not caused by Gog it seems thq nordic does not care much - 6 days later they did not give the 1.52 patch to Gog yet. So instead of complaining here you could do as I did - Go to the steam Community hub for Tq - AE and remind them of their duty to Gog players. It is unbelievable how lazy they seem to be.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but what makes you think it's not gog's fault but rather thqnordic's? To me the delays seem to be due to gog's curation approach (test whether it works) in contrast to Steam's "eh, just throw it on the server over there".

I do not have anymore proof than you do, however.
Mainly that other developers get it done much quicker - Grim dawn for instance. Crate releases a patch on steam and 2 days later (at the latest) the patch is live on Gog. Tqs 1.52 patch is now 8 days old. I cant imagine that is has something to do with Gog. I also posted on the what did just update thread here - and no one said something about the patch being here. Last time they even skipped a patch (1.50) It never was released on Gog at all They went from 1.49 to 1.51 here.
I just give my friends the GOG Titan Quest files and let them install it and import their heros.

Problem solved!
Hirs_E_Fruit: I just give my friends the GOG Titan Quest files and let them install it and import their heros.

Problem solved!
True, but that's not the point and really shouldn't be necessary if they'd keep up-to-date and release the latest updates on time and not over a week later.
Hirs_E_Fruit: I just give my friends the GOG Titan Quest files and let them install it and import their heros.

Problem solved!
Middilein: True, but that's not the point and really shouldn't be necessary if they'd keep up-to-date and release the latest updates on time and not over a week later.
But he asked "Or is there any way to play via network, downgrade steam version is not possible."

Thats my solution for the problem because I got the same problem with 3 Steam friends and 1 GOG friend and me.
Also stopping to use Steam would fix this insane issues.
Someone makes a similar post here (or on Steam) every time a new patch comes out. I too am frustrated with THQ Nordic's behavior. I tend to put the blame on them, since I've kept a close eye on their behavior for the last year or so. Their M.O. is to pump out a crazy number of new games or DLC, with middling quality control on a very fast track. They aren't terrible, nor are they particularly good. Their business model seems to be: buy old licenses and create some new IPs, mostly in the (loosely) RPG genre, crunch like crazy to put as many games out as possible, then move on to the next half dozen releases. To their credit, they do put out patches, but it's somewhat haphazard. They have zero interaction with the players, in fact they don't even have an official forum for Ragnarok, and I have never seen them respond to a single complaint here or on Steam. It seems that in purchasing the THQ name, they have also taken a very similar business approach: pump out games, spend a lot of money advertising them, move on to next game. Support and communication are not high on their list.
Hal900x: It seems that in purchasing the THQ name, they have also taken a very similar business approach: pump out games, spend a lot of money advertising them, move on to next game. Support and communication are not high on their list.
On the other hand, it does sound an effective strategy.
Hal900x: Someone makes a similar post here (or on Steam) every time a new patch comes out. I too am frustrated with THQ Nordic's behavior. I tend to put the blame on them, since I've kept a close eye on their behavior for the last year or so. Their M.O. is to pump out a crazy number of new games or DLC, with middling quality control on a very fast track. They aren't terrible, nor are they particularly good. Their business model seems to be: buy old licenses and create some new IPs, mostly in the (loosely) RPG genre, crunch like crazy to put as many games out as possible, then move on to the next half dozen releases. To their credit, they do put out patches, but it's somewhat haphazard. They have zero interaction with the players, in fact they don't even have an official forum for Ragnarok, and I have never seen them respond to a single complaint here or on Steam. It seems that in purchasing the THQ name, they have also taken a very similar business approach: pump out games, spend a lot of money advertising them, move on to next game. Support and communication are not high on their list.
I'd disagree. They have been more active on the steam forums than many other bigger devs I've seen. Maybe they just treat the steam forums as their main forum? No idea *shrug*
Hal900x: It seems that in purchasing the THQ name, they have also taken a very similar business approach: pump out games, spend a lot of money advertising them, move on to next game. Support and communication are not high on their list.
etb: On the other hand, it does sound an effective strategy.
Also, they got us an expansion on a say what 10 year old game that was originally abandonned (Immortal Throne never got an official patch, because Iron Lore closed soon after release).

True, it might not be the best of expansions, but it is perfectly acceptable, and more than many of us had hoped for.
TQ released in 2007 after while because Ironlore gone we never dreamed of ever getting a patch or update let alone a expansion and still some damn kids whine about how steam gets it early then GoG. You kids should be shamed of yourself.

Iit's awesome we still get updates and content for this lovely game.