It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the tittle said this game need ultrawide support. Please make this happen. Thank you.
2736x1824 support would be nice :)
I get that Gwent was Beta and didn't have it, but 30$ for a AAA game without ultrawide support is not ok, CDPR. It's stupidly easy to change the UI anchors, so please think of us 15% players that have 21:9
I agree, 3440X1440 support would be nice
Yeah, there is no excuse to not have support for 3440x1440 :|
Agree
Need 3440x1440 Resolution too :(
InsaneGoblins: I get that Gwent was Beta and didn't have it, but 30$ for a AAA game without ultrawide support is not ok, CDPR. It's stupidly easy to change the UI anchors, so please think of us 15% players that have 21:9
It really isn't as easy as you claim.
And where are your screen aspect statistics for Thronebreaker being sourced from?
Yes, please add support for ultra-wide monitors with aspect ratio 21:9 like 3440x1440. For game like this playing with two large black bars on the monitor sides is very badly. Almost every modern game support 21:9.
+1
2560x1080 please...
Post edited October 24, 2018 by Ksandrii
+1
3440*1440 plz !
Super disappointed to preorder then discover no ultrawide support :(
I get it. It's not that easy to make ultrawide support for 2D game. So I'm ok with no UW support on launch, but it would be realy nice to know if they plan to add it in future update or if they not gonna do that at all. It would be nice to know that is all.
Post edited October 24, 2018 by NwinterN
+1 please add ultrawide. Really takes the shine off the otherwise excellent presentation :-(