It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We are aware of the fact that you may encounter this issue after updating your game to 1.10 using GOG Galaxy.

Issue
If new version of the game does not want to load your save games, saying they are not compatible and GOG Galaxy says that you are up to date and the Free DLC program is installed - you may want to try the following workaround:

Workaround
1. Start the GOG Galaxy, and log in;
2. Select The Witcher 3 in the game list, and go to its configuration pane (MORE -> CONFIGURE);
3. Untick the Free DLC program checkbox (if it's checked);
4. Wait for the application to finish the uninstallation process;
5. Tick the Free DLC program checkbox;
6. Wait for the application to install the DLC;
The Free DLC program should now be installed and The Witcher 3 should be able to load your saved games.

We will fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience you may have encountered.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by songoqu
So I cannot load my save games. Asking for missing DLC content. I have re downloaded the DLC (500mb) thing, but it does not want to install when i go to tick the installation box. Tells me server problems for days now. I cannot load my game, so cannot play. I even re downloaded the 12gb 1.10 patch (all 4 parts) Must I manually install the 1.10 patch? I have the banners for the expansion packs in the menu so assume it is installed.
JouMaSe: So I cannot load my save games. Asking for missing DLC content. I have re downloaded the DLC (500mb) thing, but it does not want to install when i go to tick the installation box. Tells me server problems for days now. I cannot load my game, so cannot play. I even re downloaded the 12gb 1.10 patch (all 4 parts) Must I manually install the 1.10 patch? I have the banners for the expansion packs in the menu so assume it is installed.
Try to deinstall the game, suppress the files, then reinstall the whole stuff.

But before that, if you didn't, you can also try, in galaxy : more > manage > verify/repair AND/OR uncheck/recheck the 'FREE DLC PROGRAM'.
Deedlet: but I've had the game crash the whole computer and the computer restarts itself after i launch the game. This has happened like 5 or 6 times now. The game worked flawlessly before 1.10 patch.
Same for me, for example, the game works fine right after the system is booted, but if I exit the game and start it again, it crashes with the whole system upon start up or loading a saved game. Reinstallation doesn't help.
I tried everything but nothing help me I can't play TW3 from October 14, here I explain what happens to me and what I try:

www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/cant_load_the_save_game
In Witcher 3 Ver 1.10 with Expansion Pack the quest PYRES OF NOVIGRAD is failing if i follow theif it says asking beggers failed if as beggers it say following theif failed what to do please help
when i have the fight at kear morhen the wild hunt worriers just stand still and are not doing anything. i have tried to go back in the game and play up to i but the same happens all the time. help me please
MC: We are aware of the fact that you may encounter this issue after updating your game to 1.10 using GOG Galaxy.

Issue
If new version of the game does not want to load your save games, saying they are not compatible and GOG Galaxy says that you are up to date and the Free DLC program is installed - you may want to try the following workaround:

Workaround
2. Select The Witcher 3 in the game list, and go to its configuration pane (MORE -> CONFIGURE);
The Free DLC program should now be installed and The Witcher 3 should be able to load your saved games.

We will fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience you may have encountered.
I tried the steps but when I tick the free DLC tickbox it just says installation failed. Server problem.
MC: We are aware of the fact that you may encounter this issue after updating your game to 1.10 using GOG Galaxy.

Issue

Workaround

c.mentz: I tried the steps but when I tick the free DLC tickbox it just says installation failed. Server problem.
my version of 1.11 won't save either. Unticking the DLC box will take HOURS with my internet connection and that isn't very helpful. Every time this game gets "updated' it gets worse.
hey i was wonder if you could help me get use to using uplink
AdobeArtist: I'm not using Galaxy. I just manually downloaded the game and the updates. But when I tried installing the ver 1.10 update, the progress bar froze, and checking the Task Manager, sure enough the installer was Not Responding. So I ended the task.

This also seems to have affected my installation of the Free DLC set, that is to say it won't install even though the title screen shows that I'm running ver 1.10 (most current)

Most importantly, I can't continue my story. I was able to start a new game, but can't continue from my save files. And as I did this all from direct download without Galaxy, what options do I have to get my game to work again???

When I checked my bin/x64 folder, there are no d3d11 or dxgi files to be found. Closest match is d3dcomplier_46 and d3d compiler_47 dll's.

So what are my options? How can I get my game to work again, not to mention getting the Free DLC to install?? I do NOT want to have to start all over!!
I am having this issue as well. The installer freezes. I uninstalled and started over and it is doing the same thing. How did you get around this?

EDIT: I left it alone and for whatever reason, after almost an hour, it completed. Now to see if everything else works.
Post edited January 17, 2016 by CoercionShaman
I downloaded the gog version Witcher 3 from piratebay...the folder contain 1 .exe file and 2 .bin files....total of 4.25+ GB.
i executed the .exe file as admin and tried to install...i t says no base game found... install gog version...!
Now...???
what should I do? its not installing like any other game such as PES 2016, Counterstrike....! why?
Any special requirement for this game other than space + version of your PC?
jigpelz25: I downloaded the gog version Witcher 3 from piratebay...the folder contain 1 .exe file and 2 .bin files....total of 4.25+ GB.
i executed the .exe file as admin and tried to install...i t says no base game found... install gog version...!
Now...???
what should I do? its not installing like any other game such as PES 2016, Counterstrike....! why?
Any special requirement for this game other than space + version of your PC?
I hope you're kidding.
Need help
Can't install the 16 free DLC it shows that I own it but dose not work.
Is anyone else having a problem with ladders? Some are able to use and some are not.
Is there a patch to fix that?
c.mentz: I tried the steps but when I tick the free DLC tickbox it just says installation failed. Server problem.
charlesB63: my version of 1.11 won't save either. Unticking the DLC box will take HOURS with my internet connection and that isn't very helpful. Every time this game gets "updated' it gets worse.
Can't install the 16 free DLC .. help me plz.