It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hickory: This is called asking for help while being evasive and failing to supply relevant information. *shakes head*

You don't need to install the GOTY. There is absolutely no difference between the games. The only difference is the installers.
Velerad93: Yes. But i no have 16DLC pack, Year version have this pack. I have the opportunity to install full version (all packs + 16DLC pack) But I do not know if I will lose my saves.
No, you won't lose your saves. They are stored in you documents folder. Provided you have the exact same version of the game and DLCs (and you're not using console version) then the save games are compatible.
So I just downloaded GOG and my Witcher 3 again for my Windows 10 PC. Worked fine on my Windows 7 a few months back. I can press "Play" and it looks like it is trying to load, then nothing happens.
well fixed the issue. The game was missing a single file. Google "VCOMP110.DLL missing Witcher 3"
i coudnt start witcher 3 or gog galaxy at all ... doubleklick or run as admin didnt work at all !
but when i start the witcher 3 as admin from windows game library, it will launch properly and after a while gog galaxy will start as well !
Same problem here.

the game suddenly don't start. But the game is in the process
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PSpw7t2.jpg[/img]
h.e.X.e.n.: Same problem here.

I had the same problem today.
Haven't opened the laptop for 2 months, now I open it and update everything including Nvidia Drivers. I have an Asus Rog with GTX 1060.
I started the game but it just minimized itself, alt+tab didn't work.

Fix 1:
Go to My Documents - Witcher 3 - user.settings - open the file with notepad and set FullScreenMode=1
After this the game worked for me but only in Borderless Windows, when I tried to set it to fullscreen from options it minimized again.

Fix 2:
"Nvidia Control Panel - Display - Adjust desktop size and position - Set "No scaling".
After this the game works fine for me, if you have G-SYNC you can also try to enable or disable "Enable G-SYNC for windowed and fullscreen mode".

Angelos41: I had the same problem today.
Haven't opened the laptop for 2 months, now I open it and update everything including Nvidia Drivers. I have an Asus Rog with GTX 1060.

Fix 1:
Go to My Documents - Witcher 3 - user.settings - open the file with notepad and set FullScreenMode=1
After this the game worked for me but only in Borderless Windows, when I tried to set it to fullscreen from options it minimized again.

Fix 2:
"Nvidia Control Panel - Display - Adjust desktop size and position - Set "No scaling".
After this the game works fine for me, if you have G-SYNC you can also try to enable or disable "Enable G-SYNC for windowed and fullscreen mode".
I'll try, thank you.
so, with both fix(1&2), for the moment, except for future unforeseen events, the game seems to work correctly on every boot.

tnx again.

Angelos41: I had the same problem today.

Fix 1:

Fix 2:
Thank you for the tips. I had the same kind of issue that you had but in my case I had to change the values of the screen resolution in file user.settings. For some unknown reason the values were set above my screen capacity.
Hey all, not sure what everyone's circumstances/fixes are, but I once had the problem that whenever I tried launch witcher 3 from gog, all it would say is syncing cloud saves, and then not launch.

I then just went into options and chose the repair/update option and afterwards it worked.

Hope that helps some.
-Matt
After recent update, game won't launch, just get a black screen and then it goes back launch screen.

Tried everything from reinstalling to verify/Repair to launch from (bin/x64/witcher3.exe) to chance Nvidia Control Panel Settings.

Other games work fine though.

Extremely frustrating!!

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.
Elaguilera: After recent update, game won't launch, just get a black screen and then it goes back launch screen.

Tried everything from reinstalling to verify/Repair to launch from (bin/x64/witcher3.exe) to chance Nvidia Control Panel Settings.

Extremely frustrating!!

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.
Try to reinstall video card driver.
Elaguilera: After recent update, game won't launch, just get a black screen and then it goes back launch screen.

Extremely frustrating!!

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.
pigulici: Try to reinstall video card driver.
My friend, thanks so much for the advise. Game works now.
Much appreciated.
pigulici: Try to reinstall video card driver.
Elaguilera: My friend, thanks so much for the advise. Game works now.
Much appreciated.
After each big windows update, some software get broken, I had to re-install my antivirus too, beside video card driver.
As an update, this is still an issue. You start the game either directly or through Galaxy and it fails. Validation does nothing. This is frustrating because it is not only my first real purchase from GOG, but I could have bought the game for the same price from Steam or even G2A. With all of these issues I honestly think I should have just downloaded this game instead of wasting $20 for something that doesn't even work, at least through this distributor.

The only concurrent advice that I've found is diver firmware and settings trials, or editing the user config to double-check that it has the correct settings (resolution, display mode, etc.). Otherwise, as backed up by support, good luck.