It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What's new in the patch, i had to play w3 since mid february, so does anyone know what this is, thought they wouldnt release new patches, but today i got this.
Checked the files and the uninstall data and exe have been updated, does anyone know what this is ?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
MeowTheFennecFox: What's new in the patch, i had to play w3 since mid february, so does anyone know what this is, thought they wouldnt release new patches, but today i got this.
Checked the files and the uninstall data and exe have been updated, does anyone know what this is ?
just wait a few hours, there's a gog user that tracks all changes on gog. we'll get specifics later in the day if something changed.
MeowTheFennecFox: What's new in the patch, i had to play w3 since mid february, so does anyone know what this is, thought they wouldnt release new patches, but today i got this.
timmy010: just wait a few hours, there's a gog user that tracks all changes on gog. we'll get specifics later in the day if something changed.
What is his name, so i can find his posts with the changes / information. ?
There is no new Witcher 3 patch. Your game was probably just updated to the latest.
I got the same message, let it download.

It said it was a change of galaxy, not witcher 3; the change was to have 32 streams instead of 10, so that cloud saves would synce faster.

Since it installed however, I've had ZERO cloud saves and ZERO synces. I play the game daily, 2 or 3 one hour sessions each day. Since the update, no one single cloud save has been made. All it does since the update is give me an error message saying "cloud saves not synced"

:(

The update was supposed to make cloud saves faster, but instead it just deleted any function for cloud saves at all.