It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I know many topics have been created with the same issue, but I wanted to have mine to centralize the solutions.

Well, I run the game with an Intel core i5 4670k, overclocked to 4.0gHZ and a GTX 770 2Gb OC.

I already tested all the resolution, all the quality, disabled Hairworks, V-Synch, fullscreen-windowed mode, modifying the graphical option in the Nvidia Pannel, putting 1 on prerended frame....

I recorded my problem yesterday, in Novigrad more precisely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQYkkhSRbSU

Sorry for the bad quality video I encoded it to be light for Youtube.

I can't play like that, hope you guys will help me !

Thank you !
Zarkiel: Hello,

I know many topics have been created with the same issue, but I wanted to have mine to centralize the solutions.

Well, I run the game with an Intel core i5 4670k, overclocked to 4.0gHZ and a GTX 770 2Gb OC.

I already tested all the resolution, all the quality, disabled Hairworks, V-Synch, fullscreen-windowed mode, modifying the graphical option in the Nvidia Pannel, putting 1 on prerended frame....

Thank you !
Stuttering what ? Cant ear nothing in that video.

Thank you !
mymedallion.736: Stuttering what ? Cant ear nothing in that video.
Stuttering video.
You can notice that the game is stuttering. Really anoying.
Post edited June 08, 2015 by Zarkiel

Thank you !
i run it on ultra setting with an gigabyte gtx 970 g1 version but on novigrad it drops about 5 fps in some area
so i quess you need a better gpu or to lower the setting
The GPU is not the problem. It's either the game or the Nvidia drivers. My friends with AMD does not have such problem.
To fix it you should lock your frames to a value you can always reach.
For example my frames are varying from 45-55, so I locked the game at 50fps.
I use Rivatuner (a program that can be installed with MSI Afterburner) and you should also set your FPS in-game settings to "unlimited".
Novigrad is a CPU intensive area, check your cpu load, i bet is a 90% sometimes. and some cores are at 100% u can try to buy new cpu like i7 with more threads, but check this out:

in the main game folder...find bin/config/base/gc.ini

and change

ObjectMemoryTrigger = 290 to 512 or 1024

after testing try chagning this value

NumThreads = 1 test value "2"

i think we need to wait for DX12 patch, to reduce cpu load

im playing on i5 4670 with gtx970, and novigrad stutters like mad sometimes, but after tweaking gc.ini is playable
Post edited June 08, 2015 by EvilBlizz
Not sure a 770 can do 60fps (depends on settings I suppose)
Do not use the in-game frame cap, use Rivatuner's one, it will provide far better frame pacing.
Are you running this on a HDD? If so maybe thats the issue. Could also be you're running lots of BG apps etc, "bloated" systems can have such issues.
Thanks for answering my post ! I'll test that !