It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Same here, tail got lost during prologue. I'm pretty sure a few saves back Roach still had the tail.
Same here. CDP Red naprawcie to!!!!
Yup, same here. Tried deleting mods, verifying game through GOG Galaxy... I don't feel like re-downloading the entire game in order to *maybe* fix it, ya know?
Since this is Geralt's last appearance, maybe Roach is looking for a boyfriend to settle down with. Trying that "Brazilian Bikini" thing...
Same here.
Updated through Galaxy. Did the repair option, no download from this. Than installed BaW manually. Used Galaxy's repair option again which downloaded 7 MB this time.
Started BaW from my last NG+ save, using a shortcut on my desktop. No tail for Roach.

I'm only using Galaxy occasionally to check installs, don't use it to run games.
Not planning on doing a full reinstall just for a graphical bug which might or might not fix the bug.

Edit:
The tail became visible after I killed the giant when entering Toussaint.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by HertogJan
I just noticed something regarding this 'bug'. In Toussaint, Velen and Novigrad, Roach has no tail, *but* if you go to Skellige or White Orchard she has her tail again. Very odd.
My Roach lost her tail while still in Velen, and luckily it returned when I first traveled to Toussaint so I can continue playing Blood & Wine.

However I noticed that if using one of the heavier saddles found in Toussaint (the ones with the braided tail) it's there even when returning to Velen, so perhaps that's an option? I don't like those heavy armors on my horse but it's better than a bare butt.
Didn't know about this glitch till it happened to me about 15 minutes ago.

I miss the tail. Horse riding is already such a pain the arse but now it's getting really ugly.
It's getting annoying, with a tail less horse >:I

1.21 Excellent performance and visuals! except for no tail on the horse :(
1.22 no tail and performance issues; CPU overheats while 2 GPU's are slacking.
Reinstalled the whole game to 1.21 and still no tail, thank goodness I saved 1.21 to external drive because I don't want 1.22 overheating my CPU.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by NovumZ