It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Currently I am at On Thin Ice quest and all wild hunt warriors are just standing still and not moving / fighting. The same applies to Caranthir who is just standing there and when I hit him I deal 0 damage to him ( It's -0,55 actually, according to the console text in lower left corner). Basically, its not possible to finish the fight at this moment so I can't progress further in the story.

Does anyone encounter similiar problem ?
I have already submitted a ticket on technical forum but I am just curious if more players are facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Twister_sk
Twister_sk: Hi,

Currently I am at On Thin Ice quest and all wild hunt warriors are just standing still and not moving / fighting. The same applies to Caranthir who is just standing there and when I hit him I deal 0 damage to him ( It's -0,55 actually, according to the console text in lower left corner). Basically, its not possible to finish the fight at this moment so I can't progress further in the story.

I have already submitted a ticket on technical forum but I am just curious if more players are facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance.
in gog galaxy more manage verify/repair and load save before starting this quest

Thanks in advance.
Extreme96PL: in gog galaxy more manage verify/repair and load save before starting this quest
Yes, that worked.

Thank you !

Thanks in advance.
I am also on this quest and Eredin was not interacting at all at first, I removed what mods I had installed; followed that with a verify/patch etc.. He is now interacting but taking no damage of any kind.....

Thanks in advance.
Mine seems to be stuck on this too, and I cant do verify/repair it keeps saying server error, this is a terrible way to be ending a game!!