It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

davevh: Grrr, why does the changelog always lag behind the patch (I see the patch in my library, changelog is one version behind). I like to know what I am patching rather than going in blind!
PHiLiPZ_svk: - Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'.
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu.
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'.
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'.
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy.
I thought those were just a preview and not the full list, but thanks for posting.
PHiLiPZ_svk: - Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'.
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu.
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'.
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'.
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy.
Bleed: Is that the full changelog, or just the preview from last week?
I didn't even know there was a preview regarding changes in the 1.06 patch. It's just the data that can be seen directly in gog.com account library for Witcher 3
Attachments:
The issue has been resolved. Please try downloading the patch now.

Once again, sorry for this.
Paczyk: The issue has been resolved. Please try downloading the patch now.

Worked for me thx :)
Paczyk: The issue has been resolved. Please try downloading the patch now.

yay, thank you thank you
It's working for me right now! :)
It worked to me, but it acted strangely: after I finished to play, I clicked on the verify/repair button on Galaxy, and it downloaded 487MB in about a second (I have a maximum of 1.3MB/s speed, so you know this is strange) and then updated. When I start the game I get v1.06 in the main menu, but that one-second download confuses me... is everything all right or did I get a corrupted download?
Any chance this patch fixed "Of Swords and Dumplngs"? I cannot get good swords otherwise. =(

This is why you don't tie vendors to quests.
White Orchard Church gate still locked in patch 1.06 contrary to patch notes... for anyone else, too?

Yep, repaired, verified, re-downloaded patch... still locked... #pout

what the heck?
Post edited June 15, 2015 by SpikedSoul
Did anyone else notice a degradation in performances with this patch ?

I'm talking 5-10 fps drop from 1.05 as well as random clipping. I'm using an r9 290.
vingt-2: Did anyone else notice a degradation in performances with this patch ?

I'm talking 5-10 fps drop from 1.05 as well as random clipping. I'm using an r9 290.
Not 100% sure, but I also think that the performance in 1.05 was better. The game just felt smoother with 1.05. I'm using an AMD R9 280x.
Just downloaded the Patch 1.06 but the loading screen in the game is stuck. It doesn't matter if I try to load a game (manual saved/autosave) or start a new one... but it doesn't seem that the game freezed because the gameplay tips still change in the loading screen... I appreciate any ideas how to solve that issue. Sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar but english is not my native language.
After Patching to 1.06 and starting a new Game most of the Map Filters are gone, no question signs or other Markers on the Map (Markers only appear when you near them) - I loaded, for testing purposes, an older savegame (think from Patch 1.04) with this save the Map Markers are there.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by okeck22
vingt-2: Did anyone else notice a degradation in performances with this patch ?

Haven't played with 1.06 yet but I got a major drop in performance after 1.05 myself. Im running it on ultra settings with 32gb of ram and two gtx980's and pre 1.05 I was getting between 80-100fps and post 1.05, which supposedly smoothed videos fps dropped to between 50-70
Hello. Greetings to all! First of all, thank you very much for updates and DLC.
I wanted to comment that passes like the friend @Probster, to install the patch 1.06, the game no longer want to upload, or with manual saved, or control points, also giving the option Continue.
Anyone know how we can fix this? Lose 20 hours of gameplay and not it makes me laugh.

Thank you. And sorry but English is not my native language.