It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

he is asking about dlc/patch installation via galaxy or something, but yeah. most manage to keep it in english in this forum, regardless of their mother language.

I ignore the german boards here, maybe he is ignoring the russian ones without switching to english ^_^
Sorry if it bothered you.
gogusar: Sorry if it bothered you.
No bother, just wondered if it was some positive news about the thread subject.
gogusar: Sorry if it bothered you.
joepineapples90: No bother, just wondered if it was some positive news about the thread subject.
No, unfortunately it was not. It was about how to enable the DLCs.
Why not help if you can, while waiting for the patch.... Glad it didn't bother you much.
What really bothers me is that we dont have any news and teh patch is still not out...!
yeah, that is bothersome...
gogusar: yeah, that is bothersome...
Patch 1.05 is it planned to be released today ?
Post edited June 03, 2015 by Lockdown
gogusar: yeah, that is bothersome...
Lockdown: Will it be released today.
Was supposed to be but there have been multiple delays.
gogusar: No, unfortunately it was not. It was about how to enable the DLCs.
No bother, but you would still probably recieve more replies writing english... Most of us can't even read your symbols. :-D
I have to admit, slowly but surely im gettin' pissed!
Yeah, I am in disbelief that they haven't released a hotfix for those suffering from the exp glitch. They need to release 1.05 sometime today or they are going to have a lot of pissed off people to deal with.
Meanwhile we had an update for fuckin' DLCs... How about the damn hotfix that is READY!? Who cares about the patch... We want to hotfix to at least get some levels and mess around in the GAME.
Tried getting on the official site to see if any news but it keeps timming out. It is very hard to get mad at CDRP but thier pushing it now.
nelnatas: Tried getting on the official site to see if any news but it keeps timming out. It is very hard to get mad at CDRP but thier pushing it now.
ANd i thought i was the only one with that problem!
So what are the news?