It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If this has already been asked, my apologies for a duplicate. I thought I read somewhere of patch 1.05 being released; but, I did not see it in my library. Did I not understand what I am reading (quite the possibility), or was the patch delayed?
Stryder2931: If this has already been asked, my apologies for a duplicate. I thought I read somewhere of patch 1.05 being released; but, I did not see it in my library. Did I not understand what I am reading (quite the possibility), or was the patch delayed?
Honestly, yeah it's been asked probably close to 100 times, but to answer your question, yes there is a patch coming, just not out yet, only people going nuts over it and counting every minute till release.

Don't worry, if it ain't in your GOG account, then it's not out yet, same goes for every other patch or DLC.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Bleed
This patch is legend at this point. A myth created by CDpprojekt to gives false hope to the people believing in them.
It's all a lie, help us uncover it on 1.05truthnow.com ^_^
They already poste on TWitter the Patch is not goung to be released today. Rumors says at the start or mid next week it is to be released.
mid next week , ffs i cant move forward with the damn story , and i rly have nothing else worth playing atm *sigh*
Shizuyi: They already poste on TWitter the Patch is not goung to be released today. Rumors says at the start or mid next week it is to be released.
would be nice if they actually bothered to let us know on these forums... you know, where the people interested actually are..
i don't have tweeter and i don't understand why companies keep on using social media for announcements instead of they're own forums...
ehhhh...
thanks for the info though ^^
Shizuyi: They already poste on TWitter the Patch is not goung to be released today. Rumors says at the start or mid next week it is to be released.
dk12: would be nice if they actually bothered to let us know on these forums... you know, where the people interested actually are..
i don't have tweeter and i don't understand why companies keep on using social media for announcements instead of they're own forums...
ehhhh...
And here i thought im the only one who is pissed that everything is just published on Social Media! I hate this too! I usualyl only read forums but their is never anything published; sadly... :(

#Edit: Here is the source on Twitter just if someone is curious: https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/605697872194084865
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Shizuyi
Thanks, was about to ask for a link :)

The newest Tweet about the patch is: "Working on it as hard as we can. That's all I can say for now. Sorry."

From June 3rd
ipole: mid next week , ffs i cant move forward with the damn story , and i rly have nothing else worth playing atm *sigh*
Well I prefer a well made patch instead of a shitty one,
that creates more issues then it fixes but this is obviously my personal opinion.
I don't even understand all of this craziness and rant about its release,to me it's
like a spoiled brat who's mad about silly stuff,time to grow up a bit.

Totally agree about the social media use made for announcements,
just make a small post even on your official forum,it can be so hard to do XD.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Lockdown
Most people dont care about the "huge" patch 1.05, just about the tiny little xp glitch fix.

And thats related to a certain playertype. Lets call it Completionist/Perfectionist.

We play RPG+s like a vacuum cleaner. We want every piece of loot and every point of experience, become Grandmaster of every Guild, Find and empty every location on the map.

We dont want to continue our "perfect Run" on a faulty game version. ;)
I also I really think they should have put out a hot-fix patch for the XP issue. Unfortunately, CDPR seems to not be so in-tune with a lot of the RPG crowd to think this isn't a 'game breaking' issue. I guess that's another indication that they are treating this as an action/console series now and not a PC/RPG series anymore.

I already had to stop playing when patch 1.03 got installed because it broke framerates for me. The game was perfectly playable at a constant 60fps for me with earlier versions, but with 1.03 my framerates would start dipping below 30fps. Patch 1.04 at least fixed the framerate issues that patch 1.03 introduced on my system, but I still consider it unplayable until XP rewards are fixed.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by jcurtiss.214
Chimgog: Most people dont care about the "huge" patch 1.05, just about the tiny little xp glitch fix.

And thats related to a certain playertype. Lets call it Completionist/Perfectionist.

We play RPG+s like a vacuum cleaner. We want every piece of loot and every point of experience, become Grandmaster of every Guild, Find and empty every location on the map.

We dont want to continue our "perfect Run" on a faulty game version. ;)
That's my style too,guess I'm more patient.
dk12: would be nice if they actually bothered to let us know on these forums... you know, where the people interested actually are..
ehhhh...
Shizuyi: And here i thought im the only one who is pissed that everything is just published on Social Media! I hate this too! I usualyl only read forums but their is never anything published; sadly... :(

#Edit: Here is the source on Twitter just if someone is curious: https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/605697872194084865
Well - the only thing that said, it that the patch is not coming "today"..... Dated June 2..

Is there an message related to today?

Anyway - I am happy I am still on 1.03. I did not had the time to upgrade, and after reading the comments about the XP bug, I decided to wait with any update. So - I can continue to play without being hit by that XP bug. But I guess I am lucky then..
I have 1.04, and I haven't noticed any missing xp so far...