It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please release the patch so that our year long wait for this game can finally be over. I have read that the 1.01 patch is downloadable for PS4 but not for PC - very unfair that PS4 players are getting an edge. We want to explore please!

Who supports this please quote below.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Jega
Jega: Please release the patch so that our year long wait for this game can finally be over. I have read that the 1.01 patch is downloadable for PS4 but not for PC. We want to explore please!

I'm 100% with you

I don't understand why they can play and especially WHY they have the patch
Personally I think that even wait for game is in some way good. You see how "horny" you are for game? :D
It's just like sex... when the right time comes you will not have enough of it !!! :D
Jega: Please release the patch so that our year long wait for this game can finally be over. I have read that the 1.01 patch is downloadable for PS4 but not for PC - very unfair that PS4 players are getting an edge. We want to explore please!

I think you are absolutely right
They can't. They have signed a contract with the devil himself. So the console lords get the privilege of playing while we still have to wait, for no other reason than money and the interests of Sony and Microsoft CEOs.
It's sad because if it wasn't for the PC community there wouldn't even be a Witcher 2, not to mention a Witcher 3. But hey, money talks, right?
Jega: Please release the patch so that our year long wait for this game can finally be over. I have read that the 1.01 patch is downloadable for PS4 but not for PC - very unfair that PS4 players are getting an edge. We want to explore please!

Yeah

I honestly think they will not do this because of several things, for example the launch events that will take place worldwide.
But honestly the stores already anticipated the release date, they should think of PC gamers and it would do no harm release the game.
It still isn't the fault of CDPR that contracts are not being respected. I imagine the next release will be much more tightly controlled, since so many outlets are proving themselves incapable of adhering to their deals.

Probably next time every single game sold before the release date will require an online connection for activation.
Please!!!! give us the patch ! we want all play tonight and tomorrow, the player ps4 and xbox one can play!!!
Well console version without needed download files like pc version. so what happens here depends on the fault of CDPR and the decision to sell console version without any delays. Thanks CDPR today you give us a lesson what the loyal pc community means to you.

sorry for my english
I will Play the Game to!
all of PS4 and XBOX ONE can play this Amazing GAME but Pc Player must wait -.-
thats modest.. (about lovely to say)
PLS Release THE PATCH

(Sry for my English write)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Sephir0th88
Indeed, CD projekt red have even contacted twitch to say that it is ok to stream their game on ps4 even though it's not released on steam yet, which is pretty ****** really..
I understand that they initially did this to prevent the game from leaking before the official release date. Problem is, the game is already leaked, which makes this method of leak-prevention ,as of now, 100% obsolete.

In my town, they are already selling the game because a big electronic retailer (Media Markt) already started selling the game a couple days ago, so that everbody else sells it too now, including gamstop and others.

Now i still need to wait until next Tuesday? Not cool, and since it's still weekend, i should be playing TW3 right now....
Besides, this is not what I consider DRM-Free.

Not cool CDPR, not cool...
You are all acting like a bunch of kids. Seriously there is nothing more entertaining than reading forums of hyped games right before launch.
@ eraser = stop hating everyone like in the other posts & start supporting so that we can get the patch!!!
Jega: @ eraser = stop hating everyone like in the other posts & start supporting so that we can get the patch!!!
Come on, he may do whatever he pleases while he's not insulting anyone, and in my view he's not.

And his or anyone else's vote will not get us the patch.