It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seriously how many quests are going to do this every time I update the game?
Well at least they are going to keep fix it until Blood & Wine comes out in 2016. :) So there's a good chance the game won't be abandoned with these bugs.
Same here
Same here too. Have you got any problem with FPS?
Post edited October 09, 2015 by AlexGutMed
I haven't noticed any issues with framerate, but there is literally no way to circumvent "Novigrad, City Closed Part 2" because the quest "Novigrad City Closed" has already been completed. please fix CDPR!
The funny thing is that they had the same problem already in Witcher 2, that successfully completed quests suddenly failed for no reason. In case of Witcher 2 they never fixed it btw. I even remember one of the quests "the walls have ears". :D

I have two successfully completed quests listed as failed now. This one and of course "reason of state". I really wish they could make a retroactive fix for this.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Santiago
Well CDPR evidently split the quest into 2 parts, so for those of us that had it completed pre patch, it now shows as failed :/. I hear we can use the debug console to mark it as completed, but I read on reddit that the debug console isn't working with 1.10. This true?
Santiago: The funny thing is that they had the same problem already in Witcher 2, that successfully completed quests suddenly failed for no reason. In case of Witcher 2 they never fixed it btw. I even remember one of the quests "the walls have ears". :D

I have two successfully completed quests listed as failed now. This one and of course "reason of state". I really wish they could make a retroactive fix for this.
To be fair CDPR did fix the retroactive fail for "Cave of Dreams", so I have faith they can fix this quest too.
Wonder if it will be in the hotfix coming

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58794-Items-disappearing-in-New-Game-in-1-10?p=1932094#post1932094
Looks like a fix is on the way for this quest

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58779-CDP-what-s-wrong-with-you-Completed-quests-marked-as-quot-Failed-quot-in-1-10/page3
Good to hear that a fix is coming. I had the same problem as everyone else here, loaded up my pre-final battle save file, excited that I no longer saw "Reasons of State: Failed" and then... this.

Of course the cynic in me believes that they'll fix Closed City, and break another quest or two. Then again I stopped caring about having a "perfect" quest log, I just remind myself that it was impossible in TW2 (you'll have to fail either "Choose Iorveth" or "Choose Roche" for example) and I believe it was impossible to have a no-fail quest log in TW1 too, if you did a certain early game choice one way.
johnbrownxr20: Good to hear that a fix is coming. I had the same problem as everyone else here, loaded up my pre-final battle save file, excited that I no longer saw "Reasons of State: Failed" and then... this.

Of course the cynic in me believes that they'll fix Closed City, and break another quest or two. Then again I stopped caring about having a "perfect" quest log, I just remind myself that it was impossible in TW2 (you'll have to fail either "Choose Iorveth" or "Choose Roche" for example) and I believe it was impossible to have a no-fail quest log in TW1 too, if you did a certain early game choice one way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI
Still bugged after updating to patch 1.11.
So is the quest at least fixed and do-able now? (didnt start it in 1.10 since it would always fail)
Calmmo1: So is the quest at least fixed and do-able now? (didnt start it in 1.10 since it would always fail)
I'm not sure because I have yet to move to NG+; hopefully someone else can answer.