It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I've pretty much been tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to fix this dreaded infinite loading probelm. I get to the part where you have to kill the bears then it goes into an infinite loading screen.

I can hear sound like a crowd cheering and someone's armor jangling but it stays on a black loading screen. I tried verifying my install but when I do it get stuck on checking local files 0.0% and does not proceed...any tips??
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
clutchanderson: So I've pretty much been tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to fix this dreaded infinite loading probelm. I get to the part where you have to kill the bears then it goes into an infinite loading screen.

I can hear sound like a crowd cheering and someone's armor jangling but it stays on a black loading screen. I tried verifying my install but when I do it get stuck on checking local files 0.0% and does not proceed...any tips??
Have a look at this thread in the CDP-R forum, especially posts #2,3,4:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/tech-support/pc-aa/9750281-game-crash-when-i-enter-swamp-areas

If not applicable, then try to start the game from witcher3.exe without galaxy.

If this doesn't help too then upload your savegame and post the link - but only if you don't (and didn't) use any cheats, mods, scripts etc. Windows only.
Post edited November 01, 2017 by MaxStrauss