It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[deleted]
Post edited December 05, 2016 by African_wildlife
How do you activate these in the GOTY edition? For example I dont see options for the alternate outfits, and I dont know if the quests and other stuff are installed.
Combiner: How do you activate these in the GOTY edition? For example I dont see options for the alternate outfits, and I dont know if the quests and other stuff are installed.
same issue here. just uninstalled the standard edition and installed GOTY. it claims that dlc are not installed and i cant play :(
Combiner: How do you activate these in the GOTY edition? For example I dont see options for the alternate outfits, and I dont know if the quests and other stuff are installed.
stamper2495: same issue here. just uninstalled the standard edition and installed GOTY. it claims that dlc are not installed and i cant play :(
In Galaxy go to 'More >> Configure' and select the DLCs.
Post edited January 28, 2017 by Hickory
Hickory: In Galaxy go to 'More >> Configure' and select the DLCs.
if u mean the menu in gog that shows my achievements and play time in witcher 3 then there is not such thing as "configure" in "more". there are settings. but it only allows me to change between auto and manual updates
if u mean "backup & goodies" then the only position there other than artbooks etc is GOTY. no option to download dlcs
Post edited January 28, 2017 by stamper2495
Hickory: In Galaxy go to 'More >> Configure' and select the DLCs.
stamper2495: if u mean the menu in gog that shows my achievements and play time in witcher 3 then there is not such thing as "configure" in "more". there are settings. but it only allows me to change between auto and manual updates
if u mean "backup & goodies" then the only position there other than artbooks etc is GOTY. no option to download dlcs
I said Galaxy, and I meant Galaxy. The client is not call "gog", it is called Galaxy. Having said that, I don't use it and I was going on what one of the support articles says, namely:

" If you're using GOG Galaxy:
--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box."
Hickory: I said Galaxy, and I meant Galaxy. The client is not call "gog", it is called Galaxy. Having said that, I don't use it and I was going on what one of the support articles says, namely:

--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box."
Ok. then thats what i did. and there is no "configure" page inside "more". There are settings, backup&goodies and manage installation. none of them holds any info about dlc in GOTY. only in backup&goodies i see one position of "game backup copy" simply labeled as witcher 3 GOTY with a weight of 33GB :( in "settings" i have only an option to choose whether i want to install updates manually or automatically. in the standard witcher 3 edition settings i see check boxes to install dlcs (so i guess configure is now settings) but these are gone in the GOTY edition :/
Hickory: I said Galaxy, and I meant Galaxy. The client is not call "gog", it is called Galaxy. Having said that, I don't use it and I was going on what one of the support articles says, namely:

stamper2495: Ok. then thats what i did. and there is no "configure" page inside "more". There are settings, backup&goodies and manage installation. none of them holds any info about dlc in GOTY. only in backup&goodies i see one position of "game backup copy" simply labeled as witcher 3 GOTY with a weight of 33GB :( in "settings" i have only an option to choose whether i want to install updates manually or automatically. in the standard witcher 3 edition settings i see check boxes to install dlcs (so i guess configure is now settings) but these are gone in the GOTY edition :/
And the game is still claiming you don't have the expansions installed? If that's the case, contact support directly.

stamper2495: Ok. then thats what i did. and there is no "configure" page inside "more". There are settings, backup&goodies and manage installation. none of them holds any info about dlc in GOTY. only in backup&goodies i see one position of "game backup copy" simply labeled as witcher 3 GOTY with a weight of 33GB :( in "settings" i have only an option to choose whether i want to install updates manually or automatically. in the standard witcher 3 edition settings i see check boxes to install dlcs (so i guess configure is now settings) but these are gone in the GOTY edition :/
I am having the same issue... If you contact support directly, I'd be interested in their answer, too...
Zarathos: I am having the same issue... If you contact support directly, I'd be interested in their answer, too...
My GOTY edition still doesnt work but i noticed the same bug in standard edition (oh my god). i suggest you to delete settings files in documents regarding witcher 3. I have been playing with some mods so i edited them (plus both standard and goty editions use these files. maybe they conflict somehow). restoring default files got rid of the bug... for a while :/ but still. then i noticed that the bug returned because of me using mod called "Alternate Arms and Armours for witcher NPC" or something like that. once i deleted it my standard edition works again. and the mod page is nowhere to be found like author deleted every trace of it o.O as i said my GOTY edition still doesnt work but i havent tried reinstalling nor deleting the settings files once more. ive contacted cd projekt red support because i thought it was a bug regarding the game (not mods) but i still got no answer. and i have no idea how to contact GOG support because their site sucks. if someone could explain to me how to contact them (in private message) i would be grateful
Hey guys,

As far as I can tell the GOTY edition now automatically installs the free DLC. You can't disable the extra quests, but you can pick and choose from among the other additions (Ballad Heroes card set, Triss's alternative look etc.) in the gameplay settings.
See my JPG attachment. What if i dont have the 1.20 1.22 i just have the latest patch 1.31? That will be a problem right? Since i dont have the DLC menu on my main menu....pls help
Attachments:
capture.jpg (46 Kb)
johnnyoch: See my JPG attachment. What if i dont have the 1.20 1.22 i just have the latest patch 1.31? That will be a problem right? Since i dont have the DLC menu on my main menu....pls help
No, you're using Galaxy by the look of that attachment, which means that Galaxy will auto update your game (including DLCs) for you, provided you have it set to do so.
johnnyoch: See my JPG attachment. What if i dont have the 1.20 1.22 i just have the latest patch 1.31? That will be a problem right? Since i dont have the DLC menu on my main menu....pls help
Hickory: No, you're using Galaxy by the look of that attachment, which means that Galaxy will auto update your game (including DLCs) for you, provided you have it set to do so.
see my new attachment. THanks for the response. It says base game not up to date.. ON my main menu...it shows v1.02

weird...
To add... I have the box version...I installed itt and when GOG updated the game it went straight to 1.31 patch...Only that patch is installed in GOG...no ver 1.20 or 1.21 or anything....

IN the game main menu..the version shows v1.02

pls help
Attachments:
capture.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited February 24, 2017 by johnnyoch
Hickory: No, you're using Galaxy by the look of that attachment, which means that Galaxy will auto update your game (including DLCs) for you, provided you have it set to do so.
johnnyoch: see my new attachment. THanks for the response. It says base game not up to date.. ON my main menu...it shows v1.02

weird...
To add... I have the box version...I installed itt and when GOG updated the game it went straight to 1.31 patch...Only that patch is installed in GOG...no ver 1.20 or 1.21 or anything....

IN the game main menu..the version shows v1.02

pls help
Go into Galaxy options (More >> ...) and tell Galaxy to verify / repair your installation, and then install the DLCs.